Male Fan x Female Fan

Do you guys think that being a boy or a girl makes a different to the way you feel about LP?

no :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]no :slight_smile:
[/quote]

hmm … I don’t think so. Feelings doesn’t have to do something with the gender, I can also like LP that much, you do I think [razz]

And I’m very scared of saying too much about the differences between each gender, so I just won’t do it [lol]

Girls are fangirling and boys don’t do it. But no, I don’t mean that girls only fangirl about six men. We love music too lol

[quote=regi][quote=LinkinParkForever275]no :slight_smile:

i know male fans who are fangirling as well xD

lol many do, and many just don’t admit it.

No, because I know some males who are crazy for the six guys like me. The only thing that change is the way he say that xD

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=regi][quote=LinkinParkForever275]no :slight_smile:
[/quote]

You got my point! [lol]

[quote=Jats]hmm … I don’t think so. Feelings doesn’t have to do something with the gender, I can also like LP that much, you do I think [razz]

And I’m very scared of saying too much about the differences between each gender, so I just won’t do it [lol][/quote]

The differences between the genders are in fact an ancient and quite complicate discussion I guess. And same as you, I don’t think I have many answers to that either. [lol]

Oh, it’s ALL about music for me. Anything else is just a little extra bonus…[wink]

Oh, it’s ALL about music for me. Anything else is just a little extra bonus…[wink][/quote]

i Do fangirling when they play with you live again

[lol][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=regi][quote=Daliya]Girls are fangirling and boys don’t do it. But no, I don’t mean that girls only fangirl about six men. We love music too lol[/quote]

Oh, it’s ALL about music for me. Anything else is just a little extra bonus…[wink][/quote]

[/quote]

I love WITH YOU so I hope to see you fangirling soon enough…[lol]!
BTW, is ‘fangirling’ really a verb?

Musicaly there is no difference. male fans feel the same about their songs as female fans do, i guess.
But “optical” there is a difference! I remember the show 2007 in Hamburg, Chester took his shirt off and all the girls …well…my poor ears [sad] I doubt that male fans would become crazy cuz of that [biggrin]
Actually i was really confused about that, i was like “huh? what’s going on?” i never ever thought about someone feels attracted to them xD

[quote=Zoscha]Musicaly there is no difference. male fans feel the same about their songs as female fans do, i guess.
But “optical” there is a difference! I remember the show 2007 in Hamburg, Chester took his shirt off and all the girls …well…my poor ears [sad] I doubt that male fans would become crazy cuz of that [biggrin]
Actually i was really confused about that, i was like “huh? what’s going on?” i never ever thought about someone feels attracted to them xD[/quote]

I really can imagine the effect of Chester taking his shirt off… [lol]! Lucky you I wasn’t there, otherwise you’d be deaf by now… [lol]!

Just kidding! The guys are more or less my age and I surely think they are very cute, each on his own way. I just wonder if LP would be as appeling to me if I was a young man of 25? Well, I guess so…[smile]

[quote=regi][quote=Zoscha]Musicaly there is no difference. male fans feel the same about their songs as female fans do, i guess.
Actually i was really confused about that, i was like “huh? what’s going on?” i never ever thought about someone feels attracted to them xD[/quote]

I really can imagine the effect of Chester taking his shirt off… [lol]! Lucky you I wasn’t there, otherwise you’d be deaf by now… [lol]!

Just kidding! The guys are more or less my age and I surely think they are very cute, each on his own way. I just wonder if LP would be as appeling to me if I was a young man of 25? Well, I guess so…[smile][/quote]

Okay lets stop it here

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=regi][quote=Zoscha]Musicaly there is no difference. male fans feel the same about their songs as female fans do, i guess.

Just kidding! The guys are more or less my age and I surely think they are very cute, each on his own way. I just wonder if LP would be as appeling to me if I was a young man of 25? Well, I guess so…[smile][/quote]

Okay lets stop it here
[/quote]

WHY!?! Although, differently from what you think, I meant if the music would still appeal to me the same way. [wink]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=regi][quote=Zoscha]Musicaly there is no difference. male fans feel the same about their songs as female fans do, i guess.

Okay lets stop it here