Mansfield 8/16 - who's going?

Anybody going to Mansfield?

Meeee, and I got an extra ticket… and no one to use it. lol

Just bought my two tickets. Sad they’re not coming to CT this time, but this is close enough! August can’t come soon enough!

right here! can’t wait

I’m, in ga pit o/.

yeah - i would’ve thought there would be a hartford date, but not this time.

I will be going. Anyone doing the meet and greet package? It’s pricey, but I want to do it. I need to find someone else who wants to! No one I know will spend the money for it. If you are(and wouldn’t mind someone tagging along) or want to, hit me up!!

I am! And the meet and greet package is between $350-$495

why are they offering a meet and greet package when we can enter the M&G lottery…for free? isn’t that going to take up spots that people who can’t afford the package would’ve been able to get (in theory)?

Attending with Nataly (a LPUer here)
In the GA Pit, first row :smiley:
Can’t wait !!!

I’ll be in GAPIT w/my son - Can’t wait! If they had scheduled a show for CT, I would have gone to that one too… But I live about 10-15 minutes from Mansfield, so it’s easy for me.

I’ll be there too!!

were you at the Uncasville show for Honda Civic Tour? i think i may have been in the M&G line with you then.

I’m on board too. Got section 7 somewhere in the back, but since it was on the club presale I can’t complain too much. Now I just gotta see when they open up the M&G drawings…

were you at the Uncasville show for Honda Civic Tour? i think i may have been in the M&G line with you then.[/quote]

Yes, that was me!

were you at the Uncasville show for Honda Civic Tour? i think i may have been in the M&G line with you then.[/quote]

Yes, that was me![/quote]

awesome!!!

[quote=PallasGates]I’m on board too. Got section 7 somewhere in the back, but since it was on the club presale I can’t complain too much. Now I just gotta see when they open up the M&G drawings…
[/quote]

i hope they do M&G lotteries - i heard from another member that if there was a VIP package available for your show, then there’s no M&G lottery. personally, i don’t think that’s fair for the people who can’t afford the package - they should at least have some room for people who want to get a M&G the normal way.

Yes, that was me![/quote]

awesome!!![/quote]

Where are your seats?

bumps the thread

who else is coming to mansfield?

[quote=LPXtaC2001]I’ll be there too!!
[/quote]
I’ll be there with my road trip buddy Corey ???