Mark Fiore

i would like to know what your experiences with mark fiore has been and which meaning he has to you.

i met him in munich on 25.06.11 he always walked straight to me and sometime i just said “hey” and we started talking to each other… for me mark fiore is very important to LP … i think hes like a member of LP , with the only difference that he isnt on stage :smiley:

i met him in cologne last year at the ATS show! he was very friendly!!

Myself and Mark keep meeting each other at shows…now it’s just like a routine to be all like ‘HAIomgwtfbbqlololroflmao’…

–RS

08’ Madison Square

10’ Best Buy

11’ Madison Square

Whoa u were there in Munich too? AWESOME :smiley: same here

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]i met him in cologne last year at the ATS show! he was very friendly!!
[/quote]

No way! Where was he? I didn’t see him :confused:

He was at the M&G at Werchter last summer but I didn’t pay much attention to him… #SHAME

[quote=schen]Myself and Mark keep meeting each other at shows…now it’s just like a routine to be all like ‘HAIomgwtfbbqlololroflmao’…

–RS

08’ Madison Square

[/quote]

why does the guy in the white hat look like he’s doing the ugly cry? lol…

Mark Fiore is the maaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I meet him before the concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He told us “Are you from LP Underground” and everyone said “YEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” xDDDDD hhahahahahh

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]Mark Fiore is the maaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I meet him before the concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He told us “Are you from LP Underground” and everyone said “YEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” xDDDDD hhahahahahh

Mark is awesome! met him in Jakarta. the most memorable was the 2004 show. we prepared him a gift and he was like “for ME???!” xD he was very nice to talk with all of us.

the pic from 2004, sorry for the tag.

I’m sorry but I don’t know who this mark guy is, I thought I knew alot about LP but I guess I was wrong. So who is he all of you might think I’m crazy for asking but i rly wanna know or I’m just clueless lol it happens…

Lol alright from looking at a few pics from this blog, I see he video tapes for LP lol okay yupp he seems like a rly cool guy. But I’ve never heard about him in like readings or posts or seen photos of him so I kind of was clueless for a lil bit lol now I’m caught up…

M&G Jakarta Show, Sept 21, 2011

:open_mouth:
only joking :wink: It can happen to anyone :smiley:

Hi muffins, check out this thread :3 : http://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/forum/the-underground/341311

I’ve seen him on Red Square show, june 23, 2011. He shoot me w/ my Russian flag with signs ‘WISDOM JUSTICE LOVE’ on it… unfortunately this shot wasn’t used in LPTV about that show, but anyway, he is awesome!!!
Here’s a pic of him from that show…

Hi muffins, check out this thread :3 : http://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/forum/the-underground/341311[/quote]

He’s like the 7th member of the band. Great friend of the guys. Does all LPTVs, LPUTVs etc

Hi muffins, check out this thread :3 : http://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/forum/the-underground/341311[/quote]

He’s like the 7th member of the band. Great friend of the guys. Does all LPTVs, LPUTVs etc[/quote]

Indeed I think she found that out after hearing about him and thinking: Huh who is that? :wink:
But at least through this thread more people get to find out what a great job he does!

i met him at the summit and three LP shows after that. he recofnized me all shows since i was frontrow in the middle. he gave me a guitar pick every time xD. but he’s cool, just like adam and stephanie :slight_smile:

I’ve met him couple of times here and there. Well I talked to him more at the summit and if you seem “cool” to him he may get you on tape :stuck_out_tongue: That’s why I’m in almost all LPU Promo videos ;p haha