Meaning of LP lyrics!

LP lyrics relate to my personal life in so many ways. Their lyrics are one the most influential things In my life and there are no words to describe my gratitude to LP for making such a music master piece since HT . but there are also other OBVIOUS things that caught my attention. the “real” meaning of every song. I could give my definition to every single one of this quotes. and in my opinion they all talk about the same thing. but I Wanna hear what you guys think of this lyrics first.I’m pretty sure some of you do understand wher I’m going w this so PLZ your definition and or Any other QUOTE(s)that CAUGHT your Attention. this are some of the many lyrics that caught my attention the most:
"…the #1question is how can you ignore it…try to give you warning but everyone ignores me, TOLD YOU EVERYTHING LOUD N CLEAR but nobody is listening…"
"…I wanna be pushed inside so let me go. let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone…"
"…so let mercy come and wash away WHAT I’VE DONE I face myself to cross out what I’ve become…"
"…no more sorrow I paid for your mistakes. time is borrowed…"…oh when they come for me ill be gone…"
"…I came in the ring like a God on a chain and found out the underbelly its sicker than it seems. and it seems ugly but it can get worst…"
"… This is not the end, this is not the beginning Just a voice like a riot rocking every revision But you listen to the tone and the violent rhythm Though the words sound steady something empty’s within them We say yeah with fists flying up in the air Like we’re holding onto something that’s invisible there Cause we’re living at the mercy of the pain and the fear…"
"… “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part; you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you’ve got to make it stop.”(M.S)
"… Don’t fight the power, nobody gets hurt If you haven’t heard yet then I’m letting you know…"
"… God bless us everyone We’re a broken people living under loaded gun And it can’t be out fought, it can’t be outdone It can’t outmatched, it can’t be outrun, no…"

“The Messenger”(song title)
“Wash the poison from off my skin. show me how to be hole again…cause I’m only a crack in this castle of glass…”
"…No regret for the confidence betrayed. no more boring on shadows.never again victimized…"
"…you were there to let me know: we are building it up to break it back down…"
"…you never know what I became because of you…you held it all and I WAS BY YOUR SIDE
POWERLESS"
"…When your name is finally drawn ill be happy that you are gone."
"…You were that foundation Never gonna be another one, no. I followed, so taken So conditioned I could never let go Then sorrow, then sickness Then SHOCK WHEN YOU FLIP IT ON ME So hollow, so vicious So AFRAID I couldn’t let myself see That I could never be held Back up, no, I’ll hold myself. Check the rep, yep you know mine well Forget the rest, let them know my hell There and back, yet MY SOUL AIN’T SELL…"
“NO MISTAKES NOW I’M COMING TO GET YOU…”
"…I’m a banksy you are a BRAINWASH GET THE PICTURE its like that!.."
"…WE swim AGAINST the RISING waves and Crash AGAINST the shore…"
"…Like an ARMY FALLING one by one by one…"
"…WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND WE OPEN OUR EYES…ILL BE GONE ILL BE GONE…"
(Plz ignore my bad grammar. I’m using my cphone) c:

What is the most meaningful/lyrical LP songs?

They can have an endless amount of meanings. When defining lyrics to a song, many people will identify numerous meanings that can vary widely from one another. Define the lyrics for yourself and that is what it’ll mean.

There’s never really a 100 % specific conclusion or meaning of a song. Sure, it can have a certain mood, like sad, angry, happy, and sure, Mike, Chester, or whoever’s written the song had a specific idea of what their song’s about when they wrote it, but every person can have a different opinion of a song and then that’s the right one for you. :slight_smile:

As long as you have some kind of emotion, when listening to a LP song, I guess that’s when a song is a success. Linkin Park evokes deep feelings in me with several of their songs. I guess that’s why I love the band so much, and always hunger for new material; they always know how to strike you and make you think about life, sometimes in new ways.

Like all lyrics poems etc. there are multiple meanings to everything (I won’t bore you with theoretical concept that I am referring too!), but I actually remember coming across the idea after watching Gimme Some Truth when I was very young (the Imagine documentary). It was quite an amazing concept given my age and I have never forgotten John Lennon explaining to a homeless guy that he wrote the lyrics because what they meant to him, not for the fans, but that it was great if they meant something different to fans anyway.

And one of the things that most struck me about LP was listening to Chester one day talk about how the lyrics of a song might actually mean something different to each member of the band. Of the ‘encoded’ meanings there is the possibility of at least 6 different meanings, and that is amazing in itself before one even begins to think about what the lyrics means to fans personally.

Just wanted to share that as it’s always been on my mind!

check out songfacts.com

they have good sources from magazines, or straight from what Chester,MIke and the other guys have said.

good site

oh and of course you can put what you think it means, alot of ppl put thier meanings.