Meet and Greet! nervous!

OMG IM SO NERVOUS AND EXCITED FOR TOMOROW KANT SLEEP… i dont want shut down when i meet them oh plz lord noooo…anyways for the pictures how does it work…do we all do group pics or how… :confused:

its pretty simple… they just say get together… and everyone gets together in a big blob and then the band just jumps in there and they snap the pic! :slight_smile: its pretty awesome! i met them yesterday in Carson for the first time and it was great

Haha I am worried I will spaz out myself! So excited. See ya there!!

It’s gonna be dope !!

But i’m gonna have to drive like 100mph to make it on time !!

Does anyone know when the MNG Starts??

@victoria how was youre experiance??? in carson@denisse did i talk to you lol or idk maybe u saw this nervous girl that was sweating n nervous as hell that was me lol n i spaz out dude lol omg

ALL I GOT TO SAY THAT IT WAS GREAT…I WAS A NERVOUS MESS BUT HEYYY I GOT TOO MEET MY FAVORITE BAND…OMG THEY R SO HOT!!! .I ALSO TALK TO SOME ASWESOME PEOPLE THAT WAS THERE IN THE MEET N GREET TOO BAD I DIDNT CATCH THEIR NAMES N STUFF…YOU GUYS WERE KOOL AND FUNNY…HOPEFULLY I FIND U GUYS HERE :slight_smile:

[quote=!Klaudia!]@victoria how was youre experiance??? in carson@denisse did i talk to you lol or idk maybe u saw this nervous girl that was sweating n nervous as hell that was me lol n i spaz out dude lol omg
[/quote]

Hi, I am not sure if we talked but yeay we were there!

did u have the linkin park bag???

[quote=!Klaudia!]did u have the linkin park bag???
[/quote]

No but the girl i was hanging with did!

I know how you feel! I was selected for one meet & greet here in Brazil by LPST and I can’t wait for that!

Im becoming insane to the sao paulo’s m&g, 14 days left, god save us everyone hahaha

OMG!! LP, I want to meet you tooooooooooooo!!! So happy you guys got to meet them, and then sooo envious too. Cannot wait for the Cape Town concert :smiley: