Meet and Greet underage?

I’ve just after becoming a member of lpu and can somebody explain meet and greet opportunities to me. I’m just going 14 and I wonder if Linkin Park come to my city (Dublin) will I be able to meet them? What are the chances?

LPU Meet & Greets For Dummies:

• Find your show on the LPU Events page.
  • Click on the I’m Attending! button

That should reserve you a spot in the meet and greet pool for that show. That does not guarantee that you will get a pass.

Meet and greets for each show are selected at random from the group of LPUers who clicked the I’m Attending! button.

Usually about, I want to say 50-100 people are selected to attend. I could be wrong, though.

If you are underaged by LPU standards, of which I’m unsure of offhand, the LPU allows you a pass for your parent/guardian.

welcome! i was in germany at a M & G. there was also little boy with his mama. I do not think that the age is a problem. i hope that this year LP is playing in your city and you might get the chance to meet them. good luck!

I think you have to bring a permission form your parents if you go alone, but I’m not sure. Ask Lorenzo, he can help:

Lorenzo

Minors can bring parent!

No problem.

[quote=LP13413]LPU Meet & Greets For Dummies:

That should reserve you a spot in the meet and greet pool for that show. That does not guarantee that you will get a pass.

Meet and greets for each show are selected at random from the group of LPUers who clicked the I’m Attending! button.

Usually about, I want to say 50-100 people are selected to attend. I could be wrong, though.

If you are underaged by LPU standards, of which I’m unsure of offhand, the LPU allows you a pass for your parent/guardian.
[/quote]

When I click on events, and it shows the list of concerts, i cant click on meet and greet? why is that is there a limited amount of people who can be in the draw or is there a limited tiime period (if so how long have i got)?

[quote=DanielCraig][quote=LP13413]LPU Meet & Greets For Dummies:

[/quote]

When I click on events, and it shows the list of concerts, i cant click on meet and greet? why is that is there a limited amount of people who can be in the draw or is there a limited tiime period (if so how long have i got)?[/quote]

If you click on the venue, then on the bottom right (underneath the map of the venue), there should be a button that says “I’m Attending!” I believe that that is what LP13413 was talking about in the first reply, but I could be mistaken.

[quote=Lorenzo E.]Minors can bring parent!

No problem.
[/quote]

Lorenzo, do you know how many people are selected for each venue out of those who click the “I’m Attending” button? And are those people notified by email?

Thanks!

[quote=Jack26][quote=Lorenzo E.]Minors can bring parent!

No problem.
[/quote]

Lorenzo, do you know how many people are selected for each venue out of those who click the “I’m Attending” button? And are those people notified by email?

Thanks![/quote]

depends on size of back stage.

guys meet and greet sign up are not on the Events page, but will be under the Contests page.

stay tuned. info for now: http://lpunderground.com/meetLP

[quote=Lorenzo E.][quote=Jack26][quote=Lorenzo E.]Minors can bring parent!

No problem.
[/quote]

Thanks![/quote]

depends on size of back stage.

guys meet and greet sign up are not on the Events page, but will be under the Contests page.

stay tuned. info for now: http://lpunderground.com/meetLP

[/quote]

Thanks for the answer Lorenzo!