Meet And Greet

Is my first time meeting the band and anybody got any suggetions on how to act? And what kind of markers they use to sign stuff? I want to know what to bring.

I know I saw them carrying both a black and a silver marker with them when we had ours last weekend.

Act casual, but not too casual. You don’t want to seem like a freak but you still want to look like a fan. Have fun.

[quote=espltd3441]Act casual, but not too casual. You don’t want to seem like a freak but you still want to look like a fan. Have fun.
[/quote]lmao

How do you know if you get a meet and greet? Do they email you on the day of, or when the contest ends?

I got the email on tuesday

Alrite kool Thanks alot

[quote=dustinandrew][quote=espltd3441]Act casual, but not too casual. You don’t want to seem like a freak but you still want to look like a fan. Have fun.
[/quote]lmao[/quote]
lol ok then got it

by how many people meet and greet?

I tried to act cool and casual but I must have been too cool, cuz when they came up, I just froze. They were really nice about it and signed my CD.

You had better luck than me. I got dissed

You went to a meet and greet and got dissed?

Can everyone post pictures of their meet and greet? I just kinda froze when they came in, but I was able to take a few a little before and after I got my autograph.

I just want to see if I might have gotten caught in other’s pictures.

My pics are here: https://picasaweb.google.com/ELIN1081/LinkinParkCarson9812

it was also my first time! almost puked. got them to sign my back!

omg its my first time!!! im nervous as hell…i think be excited but not that excited (as in krazy) so they wont freak out…lol…im taking a silver marker just in case cuz they have a black one for sure…

they’re so easy going

Cool! Now you can’t wash your back til you get it tattooed, lol.