Meet & Greet Lottery?

hi!
I have questions about the meet and greet.
it says:

Meet & Greet Lottery will begin accepting sign ups in the coming weeks.

Will we recive an email to know its time?
because I didn’t find the place to put " I’m going"…

The only way I see know its to clic RSVP on carnivorestour.com and it bring you to the Bandsintown application.
there you can clic on " i’m attending"…
But does it count with the underground?

In the past it has been under contests. I did notice on the LPU Events page this time that it had buy tickets, and then M&G grayed out. I have a feeling that will be the button to click when they open it up to try and get the M&G passes.

[quote=cindy gagnon-carey]The only way I see know its to clic RSVP on carnivorestour.com and it bring you to the Bandsintown application.
there you can clic on " i’m attending"…
But does it count with the underground?[/quote]

If the venue doesn’t have VIP Packages available, then there will be a lottery for Underground members. The M&G box will be an option, then you RSVP to your event. This does NOT guarantee you will be selected, nor your family members or friends. It’s a random selection. You only need to enter once. Hope that helps! Good luck everyone.

I’m wondering the same too

Wish everyone good luck!

The Meet&Greets will be on the Event side. But they are not unlocked yet. :slight_smile:

so if there are VIP packages available, then there won’t be a lottery? that’s not fair…those are really expensive!