Metallica

Hey everybody,

Is here somebody who like METALLICA?

HELL YEAH :smiley: got some sweet songs :slight_smile:
Rock Im Park

I used to like them…nice songs and all but I got bored, especially since I saw them live.

[quote=EvoOba]I used to like them…nice songs and all but I got bored, especially since I saw them live.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]I used to like them…nice songs and all but I got bored, especially since I saw them live.

[quote=Ernest Bielaszewski]Hey everybody,

Is here somebody who like METALLICA?[/quote]

Absolutely. Listening to S&M right now.

Great band. Saw them live at Yankee Stadium last year with The Big 4.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]I used to like them…nice songs and all but I got bored, especially since I saw them live.

I don’t like them but their live shows are great :slight_smile: I saw them once in 2009. I heard they are coming back to Finland in this summer.

Yeah in Poland they will be too

Hahaha im sitting here watching video for StAnger on rage(late night music show) Yes im fan of metalica,favourite album is Master of puppets! W:-)

Metallica is AMAZING They are gods of metal

yea they are cool. i use to make jokes about them not being able to play a lot of songs at their concerts cuz their songs are so long :3

Oh, yes I like their music. And James Hetfield has a very nice voice. Respect for their long time of making music. The documentary Some Kind of Monster is very interesting.

Well, I never understood why they are totally unpolitical. They could do more with their popularity. But anyway, the music is cool!

But I heard, that Metallica will modify their tour dates due to the european finance crises. That’s just rediculous and that bugs me! I’am kinda dissapointed.

Classic band. Great live shows.

HELL YEAHH!!! \m/ :smiley:

I love Metalica :smiley: but I hate Load and ReLoad album (too blues rock .__. however I like S&M)

Phisical CDs that I have:

• Kill 'Em All
  • Ride the Lightning
  • Master of Puppets
  • …And Justice for All (my favourite :D)
  • Metallica
  • St. Anger SPECIAL EDITION BONUS DVD
  • Some Kind of Monster single
  • Death Magnetic
  • The Big 4: Live from Sofia, Bulgaria LIMITED EDITION
  • Lulu (with Lou Reed)
  • Beyond Magnetic

Yeah!! I like em
Great band, great live shows (even if I haven’t been to one yet :frowning: )

Yep, I got drawn into their music through their ballads (who doesnt know “nothing else matters”) My fav ones are The Unforgiven 1 &2