Meteora world tour: 2004

i was going through youtube and came across thiis, enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLPkOscbio

I wasnt at that show, but i did go to the tacoma show on that tour… that is amazing. loved it. thanks

So that’s amazing. Thanks for posting that! I wasn’t at that show, but I was at the show in Atlanta on that tour - it was in town on my 17th birthday. And all the bands were pranking each other on stage, that part was hilarious.

i went to the ones in ky and tennessee. i was just trying to find somthing from that tour and some dude had recorded the whole show! it made my night haha.

[quote=dustin allen]i went to the ones in ky and tennessee. i was just trying to find somthing from that tour and some dude had recorded the whole show! it made my night haha.

there is also the Full Show from Long Beach on youtube

Went to the show at Nassau Coliseum 1/18/04. One of my fave and best LP concerts ever. Best part of the concert was when they played “Nobody’s Listening”, Step Up and Its goin down, went completely nuts! Oh yeah and Chester came down to the crowd and climbed the gate right in front of me for APFMH. I wish there was a good copy of that show…love to relive it

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]there is also the Full Show from Long Beach on youtube

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC]Went to the show at Nassau Coliseum 1/18/04. One of my fave and best LP concerts ever. Best part of the concert was when they played “Nobody’s Listening”, Step Up and Its goin down, went completely nuts! Oh yeah and Chester came down to the crowd and climbed the gate right in front of me for APFMH. I wish there was a good copy of that show…love to relive it
[/quote]

There is a good copy of the entire show. It’s a aud DVD. Don’t know where I got it from …