Mike for Download Festival 2018

Hi all,

As Mike said, if we want him to play somewhere we have to make our voices heard. We need to let promoters know that we want to see him play. And if we want it to be outside of London or Manchester then we have to shout twice as loud.

I’ve started a petition this morning to try and get Mike on the bill of Download Festival 2018. It’s free to sign, and I’d be eternally grateful.

Let’s show Mike how much we care, and how much we want to see him here in the UK! Link below!

Thanks LP Soldiers!

Thank you to those who have already signed. We can do this together.

Voted! Still hoping he will perform in my basement too, but I figured nobody would sign a petition like that. So this is the next best thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha thank you

We’ve hit over 50 signatures! Thank you to all of you that have signed so far. Let’s keep the ball rolling. Please share, RT, forward our way to try and help Mike get the festival slot that he deserves!

Signed it! :smile: :sun_with_face: :muscle:

go to: wedemand.com/mikeshinoda…he officially said that if we like to see him Play in a Special City we should vote there

This is true, but that is for home towns and I’m petitioning to the festival organisers; so keeping it separate