Mike in Luxembourg Who is going?

Hello all… I’m from Belgium :belgium: and going to see Mike in Luxembourg, Last shows were just amazing… Who else is going ?

Hey guys… I know you’re there… I bought my tickets this morning… Don’t tell me there isn’t anybody else Who did the same… Come on :blush::blush::blush:

Hey! I will come from germany! Was in Offenbach and Cologne. Will go to Hamburg, too. I am poor now but happy and excited :smile: which shows have you been to?

I’m from Germany too and I go to Luxemburg.:hugs:

Hi, I’m from Germany too and go to Luxembourg:hugs

Hahahaah i was in Offenbach too and i went in Rockenseine :blush: I’m excited too… We wanted to go to oberhausen too but unfortunately I don’t know If I can have a Day off so, we picked Luxembourg ! so Nice to speak with you all @serenity2209 @lpforeverk @lpforeverl9

Did you arrive early in Offenbach ? Maybe we saw each other :blush:

That’s what I thought too. Have to be there for the last show of the tour! :blush:

Hey @Nongi, so you’re going to Luxembourg ? You remember me from Offenbach ? Good evening to you all !

Yes, I remember! :slight_smile:

This is my personal tour plan for next year. :smiley:
March 2 - Berlin, Germany
March 6 - Oberhausen, Germany
March 8 - Hamburg, Germany
March 21 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
March 23 - Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Wow this is Great @Nongi😊 i would have like to do more dates but with kids/school/work we we could only arrange for one, but one date is better than nothing, some People don’t have a chance to go… Did you already buy all tickets

You are right, one show is definitely better than none. :wink:

Yes I already bought the tickets, I spent my whole Christmas bonus on tickets for the shows and a flight ticket to Amsterdam. <3 xD
I’m blessed to work for Deutsche Bahn, so I don’t have to spend a lot of money on the train tickets to get to the rest of the shows. ^^

Hahaha yeah because train tickets are expensive in Germany… When my husband was working there we were spending too much on train tickets when he was going home for week-end, I am glad I will see you again !