Mike shinoda fundraiser poll!

Hi guys,

Myself and another LP Family member may soon be creating a fundraiser to get Mike Shinoda over in the UK (London) for a charity show next year. The charity would be the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. The show should be live-streamed for international fans.

Would you donate to help set the event up?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

PLEASE, PLEASE TAG OTHER LPU MEMBERS! WE NEED TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE TO VOTE SO WE KNOW IF THIS CAN WORK!! REWARDS ARE BELOW!

Pledge £5 or more
For all donations £5 and higher, you will be thanked on my Twitter! When you see your name in our tweets, we hope you’ll RT and tag at least 10 friends, to encouraging them to donate, too. Then the cycle continues.

Pledge £10 or more
Comes with all the rewards above, plus… We will happily send you a personalized “thank you” email! Pledge £15 or more Comes with all the rewards above, plus… A digital copy of the concert program emailed to you (with your name inside as a backer).

Pledge £20 or more
Comes with all the rewards above, plus… You will be acknowledged on our “Support Angels” posters in the lobby as having helped to the creation of this event!

Pledge £25 or more
Comes with all the rewards above, plus… You will receive BTS info emailed to you as the concert takes shape, as well as a link to a Spotify playlist of songs that inspired/helped shape this event.

@intheend @theearlywalker @evooba @the_termin8r

I can not support this action, please do not tag me anymore