Mike's "Post Traumatic", Album Out Now!

This is just awesome, one of my favourites from Post Traumatic :smiley:

Mine too, it’s so funky and I just love that breakdown!

The show was amazing. Just amazing. Dunno how about any other guys but I had a rollercoaster of emotions… all those flashmobs, jumping, screaming. Mike was totally wonderful — the amount of energy floating from him is fantastic

Thank you for sharing!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heart_eyes:

I waited too long and the three deck bundle on the store sold out. Now I don’t know if I should buy them separately now, or see if they restock it considering they have all three still, risking the individual ones selling out

This baby finally arrived!

hey I was linked to your profile as someone who could help me, can you help with my last post i made? thank you!

Not sure what this is

Random giveaway? Or first come, first served? Or he just wants to kill you in your sleep.

I entered my info 3 minutes after the tweet was posted but I still highly doubt I was one of the first 50, so whatever it is, I hope it’s not first come, first served.

@jheck116, I replied to your Meet & Greet topic, hopefully it helps

That is the advantage of not having mail sent to your home :joy: Over here we only get mail by P.O.Box. So I don’t have to worry about that. Unless he decides to camp at the P.O.Box waiting for me :joy:

I’m sure i didn’t make it for the first 50, but i’m dreaming that maybe he forgot a 0 and it was the first 500 instead. :joy: Well whatever, i tried. :grin:

I’m wondering what was it for!! Lol

This

Also it’s only for USA from what I saw… :thinking:

But we can choose different country, so I’m not sure about it.

I didn’t find it! :scream:
I’ll check again…

It’s under state, you have country.

I did it!! :blush: Thank you dear! I stopped before reading all lol

Not sure what it is either but what the hell, he asked he can have my details lol. I’m not in the first 50 either.

This was from yesterday, not good quality and very shaky, but I love what he says: