Mike's "Post Traumatic", Album Out Now!

Yaaaayyy!! Congrats!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heart: :heart: :heart::two_hearts::two_hearts: :two_hearts::tada: :tada::heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs::sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

Thank you! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Soooo Happy!! :sunny::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:

Can’t wait to see you guys there :smiley:

Anyone attending Hamburg? Can’t wait for March! :blush:

yes, I’m going to see mike again in Berlin, Hannover and Hamburg.

This is an amazing interview

https://www.maekan.com/article/to-be-a-member-of-a-club-you-never-wanted-to-join-conversing-with-mike-shinoda

The new songs… I’m speechless.

really β€˜deep’ - strong meaning. I like it - a really good extra bonus for this album

dope :sunglasses::metal:t2:

I’m in Belgium :belgium: and an Apple Music subscriber.
The album soundcheck sessions isn’t released here. Anybody got an idea why it isn’t released globally?

:thinking: I don’t know… since you subscribed for Apple, you should be able to listen it…

The msuic video reminds me of Until It’s Gone. I love it!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Kerrang! has ranked Post Traumatic number 39 out of 50 in their best albums of the year list. And Mike named grandson as one of the best artists of 2018.

That’s awesome :heart::heart::heart::heart:

(Don’t pay attention to the title)