Mobile Site of LPU

Anyone else hope to have a mobile site of LPU. I think it would be great becoz I would be more convenient to participate in forum activity:)

There’s already a ground(ctrl) app but it sucks big time. LOL

[quote=EvoOba]There’s already a ground(ctrl) app but it sucks big time. LOL
[/quote]

It’s not supposed to be a complete mobile platform with the same functions as this website. It’s function is to be used as a supplement to, versus a substitute for LPU (or any other fan community website that is run by us). With the ground(ctrl) Iphone app, you can check messages, update friend requests and more.

A mobile chat would be great, too. :3

[quote=Diane Hermes]A mobile chat would be great, too. :3

I think it would be best if I can comment on forum when on my phone

Same thing here!!! Would be sooo cool! Really would like to see that (for iphone and android)

don’t forget about old/cheap phones’ users!!! Not everybody have an iPhone or Android phone… so i guess the best solution will be mobile site, not app.

Older and cheap phones usually don’t have Internet though, and I’m guessing the website still works on mobile devices, just doesn’t look good on a mobile. By the way, TinyChat removed the app, AGAIN

LOL

the best way to view is an app for iphone and other devices… I would really want that app :smiley:

[quote=ivan_astahov]don’t forget about old/cheap phones’ users!!! Not everybody have an iPhone or Android phone… so i guess the best solution will be mobile site, not app.
[/quote]
I concur…

PS: Well, actually my phone (with a Symbian OS) can go to lpunderground.com with the wi-fi connection, but it’s really slow and it’s a bit difficult to use it (the shape of the page doesn’t fit the screen, I dunno how to explain it exactly…)