Monday Pre-sale: More Info needed please

[b]Hi,

So a couple of things about the LPU presale tomorrow:

1. Is there going to be a code needed to buy presale tickets?

2. Can we get the prices of what tickets are going to be before we know if we can afford them or not on presale day?

3. What is the ticket limit per LPU member to purchase tickets?

Now I have been on LPU since 2001 from the beginning and this is starting to get a but ridiculous with not enough info given so everyone can do pre-sale easily! This is the 4th year in a row where it has been too last minute and crazy for us LPU to get tickets.

Giving info last minute is not fair to anyone who needs to plan out these things which means everyone.

Please someone here at LPU give us not partial but all the info that is necessary for everyone in the LPU to be able to have and do the pre-sale correctly and fairly!

Thank you,

Snoopy23[/b]

I’m pretty sure you just have to be logged into your account and follow through to the events page where the dates are listed.

The prices are listed on ticketmaster/livenation and are probably going to be about the same through the LPU site.

Others have said 4 ticket max.

[quote=Plague Faerie]I’m pretty sure you just have to be logged into your account and follow through to the events page where the dates are listed.

The prices are listed on ticketmaster/livenation and are probably going to be about the same through the LPU site.

Others have said 4 ticket max.
[/quote]

Thanks but it is still not officially correct with if it is 4 tix max or not.

Also the prices up on Live nation make no sense! THey jump from $30 to $110! WTH???

If LPU would make a news note with all the info it would confirm & not make everyone wonder or assume that info is correct.

I am also curious as to what the ticket limit is because I’m going to be buying four tickets.

As stated above there shouldn’t be a code needed for LPU members. Just log in to your account and under events the get tickets button should be live for the venue you wish to attend.

If you go on live nation they have the price range, it’s around 30.00-110.00 not including fees. Since it’s a summer tour this time around LP is playing at mostly ampitheaters. The lower ticket price is most likely for lawn seats, in between the range are seats, and the higher ticket price is most likely for GA.

as for ticket limit it generally is four per person

I’m hoping the max is more than 4 cuz I need 5 :S