Mosh Pit

Has anyone ever been to a moshpit for an LP concert. Whats it like? Im 14. Im not very muscular but im not scrawny. If I was in a LP mosh pit will i survive?

Yeah you would, just stay away from big guys and try not to piss them off cause they’ll just knock you down (happened to me). Overall just be careful and you’ll be fine. It’s not a big deal anyways

And not to scare you in any way, but please remember to watch your head. :wink: Sometimes the tall, bulky guys like to jump around during the more energetic LP songs and they don’t always stay in their own place. I had a few elbows in my sides during a LP concert back in 2007 and I was pretty far up front.

Not to mention the fists going everywhere! People sure are crazy at concerts. :wink:

[quote=Maria]And not to scare you in any way, but please remember to watch your head. :wink: Sometimes the tall, bulky guys like to jump around during the more energetic LP songs and they don’t always stay in their own place. I had a few elbows in my sides during a LP concert back in 2007 and I was pretty far up front.

Not to mention the fists going everywhere! People sure are crazy at concerts. ;)[/quote]

Ya I agree with this. You should be fine just hold your ground because there are some people who are totally oblivious to those around them and knock right into them. But hey, I went to the HOB show on 5/18 at 4 1/2 months pregnant and there was a boy maybe 11 or 12 yrs old standing right next to me and I survived haha so I’m sure you’ll be ok.

There also was a very small mosh pit in Cologne 2010 during Bleed It Out and since I was/am young and it was my 1st concert, I went in and it was fucking funny :smiley:

Happened nothing to me or my mates, so if you watch out for everyone, you gonna survive it.
But the stuff you said above is absolutely true anyway, please watch out!

Skip the mosh pit, just enjoy the show. Better memories.

Thanks everyone. I don’t think there’ll be a mosh pit at Jones Beach but I just wanted to know.