Movie Concert

Who else thought it was awesome?![biggrin]

I loved it, except for some reason the movie projector screwed up and skipped the whole section from the end of Papercut to the middle of Somewhere I Belong. :frowning:
But the medley with LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent was awesome and the Sabotage cover was cool too!

same prob here…they skipped about 7 songs!

Just got home from the movie concert and loved it! All the favs and the new stuff too! Can’t wait for my Living Things tomorrow!!! Loved the making of Burn It Down!!!

[quote=Leigh Anne]I loved it, except for some reason the movie projector screwed up and skipped the whole section from the end of Papercut to the middle of Somewhere I Belong. :frowning:
But the medley with LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent was awesome and the Sabotage cover was cool too![/quote]

Ah i’m sorry that happened :confused:

At the theater in Union Square, NYC it froze at the very beginning of Breaking The Habit and skipped all the way until Burn It Down. So we missed 6 songs in total. A large majority of us stayed and got refunds/free movie tickets but I’m still mad that we missed that large of a section.

Seeing people who got mess ups, I’m so glad the one at Norwalk works perfectly! But I had a hekka of a good time!

I just got back from watching it in Alhambra, CA also sorry to hear about the problems to those that had em but the movie concert was awesome I was singing along to every song almost started yelling out the words to some songs but had to remember I was at a theater and not a concert