Multiplication of Num 9 by ur hands

Hey guys i have something strange and same time funny,
do you know that we can count the multiplication from number 1 till 9 by 9 using our hand ?
quite strange no ?
lets do it !

look of the inside of your hands both of them, we have 10 fingers [biggrin] joking.
lets start, 9 X 1 =9:
each number we multiply it by 9 we’ll flip it toward you start from the left side.
so 1 , flip the first finger from the left side you’ll notice that left for you 9 fingers right [cool].

9 X 2 = 18

now we’ll start counting from the left, 1, then 2, so the 2cd finger from the left flip it toward you, what is left ? 1 alone, then space ( flipped finger ) then 8 fingers nice no ? which mean 1, 8 .

9 X 3 = 27

now we’ll start counting from the left, 1, 2, then 3, so the 3rd finger from the left flip it toward you, what is left ? 2 alone, then space ( flipped finger ) then 7 fingers nice no ? which mean 2, 7

9 X 4 = 36

now we’ll start counting from the left, 1,2,3 then 4, so the 4th finger from the left flip it toward you, what is left ? 3 alone, then space ( flipped finger ) then 6 fingers nice no ? which mean 3, 6.

and so one do the same for the others, till 9 X 9 = 81 ,

now we’ll start counting from the left, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 then 9, so the 9th finger from the left flip it toward you, what is left ? 8 alone, then space ( flipped finger ) then 1 finger nice no ? which mean 8, 1.

Its a nice trick, hope you like it, and share it with your friends !

Nice trick mate thanks for sharing!!

not math D;

[quote=intheend]not math D;

[quote=28thART][quote=intheend]not math D;

thats what i meant by not math -.-

I knew that trick, but no need to fingers :stuck_out_tongue:

Take the number you want to multiply your 9 with. Always take the same pattern. “Your number” - 1 = "1st number". 9 - “1st number” = “2nd number”. Result is “1st number”“2nd number”.

Let’s try it with the 9 x 1.
"Your number" is 1.
1 - 1 = 0 (That’s 1st number).
9 - 0 = 9 (That’s 2nd number).
Result is = 09 (which is just 9).

With 2! (9 x 2)
“Your number” is 2.
2 - 1 = 1 (1st number)
9 - 1 = 8 (2nd number)
Result is = 18

9 x 3.
3 - 1 = 2
9 - 2 = 7

And on and on and on!
You look smarter if you don’t look at your fingers :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool, another trick with extra calculation [biggrin], love it!
is there something similar for the other numbers ? or only those tricks works for 9 !
thanks for sharing :slight_smile: .

[quote=NorthernFan]I knew that trick, but no need to fingers :stuck_out_tongue:

Take the number you want to multiply your 9 with. Always take the same pattern. “Your number” - 1 = "1st number". 9 - “1st number” = “2nd number”. Result is “1st number”“2nd number”.

Let’s try it with the 9 x 1.
"Your number" is 1.
1 - 1 = 0 (That’s 1st number).
9 - 0 = 9 (That’s 2nd number).
Result is = 09 (which is just 9).

With 2! (9 x 2)
“Your number” is 2.
2 - 1 = 1 (1st number)
9 - 1 = 8 (2nd number)
Result is = 18

9 x 3.
3 - 1 = 2