mw3 vs bf3

Cmon then guys, which is the better and why?
Only judge if you’ve actually played both games.
For me I think BF3 edges it :smiley:

I’ve played both. I am more of a fast paced gamer and BF3 is just too slow and campy for me. MW3 is chock full of campers but BF3 is crazy. I like how BF3 looks though. Very nice looking.

[quote=Derek][/quote]

Totally agree with you derek.
I am a fast paced gamer too. Mw3 fits perfect to me, i used to play all the other titles from the beginning so i stuck with them. Bf3 is a slow game for me with nice graphics

BF 3 clearly better. MF 3 is too easy in multiplayer. :slight_smile:

bf3 is just good if you have like a bunch of guys playing with you, like in a community.
Alone = no chance … maps are too big, you have to run hours and hours to get to anything

mw3 - better when you play alone, maps aren’t that big and the graphic isn’t bad as anybody says …

Although i don’t give anything on graphic. as long as i have fun with the game its fine

Comparing oil and water.

Why that?

At first i have to say both games are really cool, but they are totaly different. So i guess it’s just a question of what you prefer in a game.
For me BF3 is better. Yes of course the graphics are better, but there are also other points:

• you need some tactic in BF3, you can’t just run arround and shoot everything
  • speeking for the single player mode, the story is way better and varied
  • yes, games are not realistic but there are parts in MW3 where i was like “maaan, whaaaat? :S” it’s way to overdone

But again, that’s just my opinion. I just like those tactic stuff more than that “run arround and shoot” stuff. :slight_smile:

[quote=Zoscha]At first i have to say both games are really cool, but they are totaly different. So i guess it’s just a question of what you prefer in a game.
For me BF3 is better. Yes of course the graphics are better, but there are also other points:

• you need some tactic in BF3, you can’t just run arround and shoot everything
  • speeking for the single player mode, the story is way better and varied
  • yes, games are not realistic but there are parts in MW3 where i was like “maaan, whaaaat? :S” it’s way to overdone

But again, that’s just my opinion. I just like those tactic stuff more than that “run arround and shoot” stuff. :)[/quote]

mw3 is so realistic! :smiley:
eiffel tower?