My Burn It Down Music Video Entry

So, I made a video to compete in the Burn It Down music video contest but unfortunately, it wasn’t accepted for entry. Everyone knows how hard I worked on this video and how exhausting it was to do it. No special effects or actors, just me. It took one full day of fun in the sun. From when the sun came up to when it settled. I wanted to do something I know no one else would do. I’ve been trying so hard to get this video to Mike cause I know he’ll relate to this the most but I haven’t had no luck so I finally decided to post it up. I hope everyone enjoys it and be honest and tell me what you think about it, don’t hold back :wink: haha enjoy!

It’s a bad bad shame that you couldn’t get this to Mike or Adam

Taking LP back to Meteora Baby!!!

Love it… Absolutely Freaking love it!

Irene

[quote=Irene_]It’s a bad bad shame that you couldn’t get this to Mike or Adam

Taking LP back to Meteora Baby!!!

Love it… Absolutely Freaking love it!

Irene

[/quote]
Love yaaa :slight_smile:

Why couldn’t you submit it?
I really like your art style super dope…

[mrgreen] wow!! the video is so amazing!!! graffiti is very beautiful

[quote=Kat098]Why couldn’t you submit it?
I really like your art style super dope…[/quote]
Thanks! And they didn’t accept it cause we had some last minute problems with the music syncing and stuff. Long story so in a way it was kinda my fault for not having it ready in time but it’s cool. Next time haha

[quote=Mira LP][mrgreen] wow!! the video is so amazing!!! graffiti is very beautiful
[/quote]
Thanks girl! :slight_smile: glad you liked it. Thanks for watching it.

OMFG This graffiti looks so awesome :0
You are rally unlucky :(. I am sure that this would have been one of the best!

[quote=Krumiii]OMFG This graffiti looks so awesome :0
You are rally unlucky :(. I am sure that this would have been one of the best![/quote]
Unlucky indeed haha thank you tho :slight_smile: means alot!