My collection of signed LP/Fort Minor items

Since I was having problems uploading the photos of what I have on my blog I figured I’ll put my post on the forum for all to see. If anyone can help me out as far as putting pics on blogs please feel free to let me know.

So here are a few signed memorabilia items I have from LP/Fort Minor:

First is the deluxe Welcome album from Fort Minor. i’m actually happy with this one because Mike put his touch on the album.

Next is The Rising Tied CD signed by Mike at his show here in Los Angeles last year in which I was selected for the meet and greet

Here’s a signed photo that I got from the band from the band from a charity website that you get rewards from when you donate a certain amount

Last but certainly not least, this an artwork that I got at an auction for cancer research. The artwork is done and signed by Chester and his son Draven.

Thats it for now. I’m still waiting on a chance for an LP meet and greet so I can have them sign my (still sealed) original Hybrid Theory album. Hopefully I get that chance sometime in the near future.

so real nice collection to show, welcome at/on the lpu lol [me ather best lol :joy: due to grammar etc…:sunglasses:]