New LPU membership feature

hey guys, I am sorry if this was already discussed, but I just have to ask…

I received an email from LPU (Rob) as every one of you, that they’re announcing a new LPU membership for just 25$. The main feature of this membership is that " it will give you early entry to Linkin Park shows so we can see you up close at the front of the pit."
SO this is really cool thing be the first in the line and I didn’t saw anything like this on the description of our 60$ annual membership.
Does that mean that I have to buy another membership for 25$ if I want this special feature?
[confused]
and also, does this include at least one non member? I always go to shows with my friends and none of them are a LPU member…it will sucks that I have to be alone there.

just a questions, not complaining! :slight_smile: thanks you very much for answers!

The 60$ annual membership got this feature too.
Yes you can bring ONE non-LPU’er with you, to enter early

This is included in the 60$ dollars too you probably just missed it when you read the discription^^ it is definatly there ;))

Jo 1 person can come too if I am not mistaken

THANKS guys! :slight_smile: I appreciate that

bwt in the description of 60$ annual is exactly: “Access to concert Presale Tickets and Best Seats for LPU” but NOT that they will give you EARLY entry to show"

:confused: I don’t think I missed it, I just think this is not on the description

Hey Lienna,

You can enter the show early with 1 guest if you have the laminate and lanyard from any LPU11 package offered. More details will be announced once a tour is announced.

Thanks!

[quote=Lorenzo E.]Hey Lienna,

You can enter the show early with 1 guest if you have the laminate and lanyard from any LPU11 package offered. More details will be announced once a tour is announced.

Thanks!

[/quote]

thank you Lorenzo! Now I have everything clear in my head finally :smiley: