New lpu recruit

Hi! :grinning: I’m I’m not sure if this is the right place to introduce myself but I just wanted to say that I’m glad I finally found a place to discuss all things Linkin Park with fellow fans ! :smile: I’ve been a fan since I was in 5th-6th grade which was about when MTM came out. I’m going to see them for the first time ever in Montreal on Aug 10th! Just curious, any canadian fans around here ? :sunglasses:

Hello and welcome :slight_smile: as a person who just joined few days ago I can say this is very magical and amazing place. You will have a lot of fun!

I also joined a few days ago :slight_smile: I listened to them since beginning. Now I’ve a good job to travel to the concerts <3 Already was in London and looking forward to Las Vegas <3 <3 also my favorite city in the USA! I’m sorry, I’m not Canadian I write you from Switzerland =) See ya

Which London gig you attended?

I was at the O2 Arena in London by self. I guess it was July 3rd… I regret that we had seats instead of standing in the front so I’ve to be early in Vegas :smiley:

Oh ok. I was there as well. I was that close to Chester. It was very intense gig.

OMG!! I’ve to be very very early!! <3 Maybe I’m a lucky girl and got a front row place^^ that might be the best weekend of my life if this would happen :smiley:

Yeah. He was sweating on me. I almost died when he sang whole Crawling in front of me.

This picture looks familiar

No wonder:

Huh… it looks like either someone took a pic at the same time as me or i should start watermarking my pictures.