New symbol

I think the new symbol isn’t as good as the old one
the old symbol stand for something and I think it shouldn’t be changed

The old one was the symbol of LPUX, X is the roman numeral for 10, the tenth year of the LPU. This is LPU11, and with it, came the current logo

The LPU logo changes every year, so in 11 months it will be something different :slight_smile:

@ Andy and Bob : well said guys [wink]

The logo is cool, but the old ones were better … they should’ve trying to get an ‘11’ in it.
When I read new symbol I first thought about the favicon … however, the logo is nice but I liked the old ones more. Can someone tell me what the fuck is up with that … sorry, but it looks awful, they should re-create it, it’s so pixelated.

On the contrary, I really like it!! The only thing I’m having trouble with is the " | 11" part. It looks odd. [neutral]

[quote=Sofi]On the contrary, I really like it!! The only thing I’m having trouble with is the " | 11" part. It looks odd. [neutral]

Its a bit simple then the last one and while my all time favorite is the LPU4 logo, I’m able to deal with any other.

Cool logo, I like all the logos LP!!![smile]

The logo is AMAZING!

I like the new Logo i like every Lp logo

i prefer the lpu11 more than lpux

Well, it changes every year, just as the band evolves. I think it’s just a matter of getting used to it. I love it though [smile]

I think LPU11 is really good but my all time favorite logos are LPU3 and LPUX

IDK I actually quite like the new one :smiley:

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Well, it changes every year, just as the band evolves. I think it’s just a matter of getting used to it. I love it though [smile]

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Well, it changes every year, just as the band evolves. I think it’s just a matter of getting used to it. I love it though [smile]

From those 2 I gotta go for LPU3 it’s soooooooooooooooooo epic :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]i prefer the lpu11 more than lpux

From those 2 I gotta go for LPU3 it’s soooooooooooooooooo epic :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Ι know right? So cool :slight_smile: