New to the LPU!

I’m new to the LPU. and I have one question…
What’s your favorite Linkin Park album… and why?

[size=25]Welcome to LPU. Your question has been asked before, here’s ==>Favorite LP Album

Welcome to the LPU family, Cody :smiley:

my favourite album is living things becuase it is soo energetic and fun!.. add me please im new

heey cody , i´m new here too my favourite album is meteora and living things because i like the old style of lp but new style is fucking great too [smile] and welcome :slight_smile:

welcome Cody! I really couldn’t choose but I guess if I had to it would be between living things and ATS

Welcome dude! :slight_smile: My favourite now is LIVING THINGS, sorry its perfect. But to an extent ATS draws with it, I just find LT more listenable atm :D.

Hi Cody! Welcome to the LPU family! Have a great time here:)

hey Cody I’m new as well, and my fav album/albums would be Minutes to Midnight and Living Things.

Heey Cody, I’m new here too :slight_smile: and my favourite album is Hybrid Theory but now I’m obsessed with Living Things of course :slight_smile:

Hi there! i’m new too, i think my favourite album is Meteora, all album was great, and i love how linkin park have evolved, but Meteora, Hybrid theory are still the best for me :slight_smile:

hi cody welcome to linkin park underground and my favorite linkin park album right now is living things

Hello!
I’m new too. I’d say that my favortie one is Living Things because I can see every faces of the previous albums in it, the Nu-Metal energy from Hybrid Theory & Meteora, the soft rock and melodic approach of Minutes To Midnight and the electronical experiences of A Thousand Suns.