New tourdates?

What do you think ?
New tourdates this week or must we wait longer ?
I am looking forward to your comments :slight_smile:
Greetings

I suspect that new Europe tour is coming soon, then, how much time do they need to tell about it? 2 months minimun? January could be the months of all the announcements!

By australia was it longer ago then two months
I think they go in March to Asia and April ,July they come to us
My meaning and hoping because i have my final exams in June and i hope they didn’t come in June :smiley:

I am expecting them every day and still nothing [neutral] Oh well I honestly hope they will announce it this or next week…I cant wait any longer [smile]

I hope Brazil be included on these new tour dates… Why not? [biggrin]

[quote=MarlaShinoda]By australia was it longer ago then two months
I think they go in March to Asia and April ,July they come to us
My meaning and hoping because i have my final exams in June and i hope they didn’t come in June :D[/quote]

Me too. Even Though there’s nothing about Asia, I think they must be there because of the LT Tour (they haven’t play anything from LT there yet).

i hope they announce US tour dates asap! i want to see them again ssooooo bad!

There’s a possibility in new dates being announced in January, besides Australian (New Zealand) ones, I’d say. But then, I wonder whether they’ll go to Europe, or Asia first. Rumors have been around for ages now, so I’d love to know what’s going on. I hope they’ll come to Europe first, though, because I’ll be going to too many gigs already this summer. :wink: Fingers crosses, let’s hope, y’all! -Pickles

Hopefully they’ll announce UK dates this week!

Hoping we get dates this month or beginning February

I don’t think this week because for me is this week over… Maybe next week or on my birthday? I don’t know at this moment i wish to be a part of the LP crew :confused:

Sadly, if they do announce dates it’s not gonna be for the US which sucks since they said the Vegas show was the only US show this year. I was hoping we would at least get the summit but that didn’t happen either. No love for the US fans this year. Not cool!

are you serious? I guess you call the HCT nothing, the jimmy Kimmel show nothing, the Vegas show nothing, the Chicago and Camden summits?
New Zealand has never got a Summit before so why should the US get another one? It wouldn’t be fair. So don’t complain and give me the “no love for US fans” shit. Please -.-"

are you serious? I guess you call the HCT nothing, the jimmy Kimmel show nothing, the Vegas show nothing, the Chicago summit?
New Zealand has never got a Summit before so why should the US get another one? It wouldn’t be fair. So don’t complain and give me the “no love for US fans” shit. Please -.-"

I’m happy that the US had only one show because then they have more time for other country’s
( sorry :(( )

I agree with EvoOba - The US just got the HCT last year and LP is from the US so you guys gets most of the love already, you know? I know you’re a big country, and sometimes you live far away from every concert they do in the US. But flying cross state isn’t as expensive as it is flying cross country, most of the time, so if you really wanted to see them live, you should’ve gone last year…

And also, you can’t expect a band to do a tour in your country every single year. They have fans all over the world and they want to please as many of us as possible, but they also need to have time off where they’re not doing gigs. If they do Asia and Europe after Australia and New Zealand, the year is almost spent entirely on concerts, so that’s why there’s no room for the US.

And you also just got a Summit in Camden. I think it’s awesome the next one will be in New Zealand and then we’ll see where the next one will be, huh? :slight_smile:

I really hope they come to England this year! :smiley:

I agree with EvoOba - The US just got the HCT last year and LP is from the US so you guys gets most of the love already, you know? I know you’re a big country, and sometimes you live far away from every concert they do in the US. But flying cross state isn’t as expensive as it is flying cross country, most of the time, so if you really wanted to see them live, you should’ve gone last year…

And also, you can’t expect a band to do a tour in your country every single year. They have fans all over the world and they want to please as many of us as possible, but they also need to have time off where they’re not doing gigs. If they do Asia and Europe after Australia and New Zealand, the year is almost spent entirely on concerts, so that’s why there’s no room for the US.

And you also just got a Summit in Camden. I think it’s awesome the next one will be in New Zealand and then we’ll see where the next one will be, huh? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Absolute my meaning :slight_smile:

I think alot of the US fans want them to come back for the Living Things tour since on the HCT they played alot of their older music vs more of Living Things on the world tour. We are all here for a mutual love of this band. there is no reason to bitch or bicker over where they are touring! Be happy our band is still making music, still going on tours and have withstanded how music has evolved and LP does what they want, not others and still kick ass and come out on top! I as a US fan want them to come back to the US this year! BUT I dont care how long I have to wait to see them live again, as long as I get to.

It were my first LP concert :slight_smile: