No early entry for LPU members in St.-Petersburg

The organisation of St.-Petersburg’s concert was one huge mess. Russian organisators (NCA) did not provide LPU members with early entry. We had no choice but to go with a general stream. I think that is the violation of some conditions of the band’s arrival.
What is more, personally I have a feeling that organisators sold more tickets for the fan-zone (a place right in front of the stage) than its maximum capacity and this resulted in a terrible crush.

If it was a festival show early entrance wouldn’t apply. If it wasn’t, Adam had said that it’d happen only where possible.

The early entrance to shows perk will not be able at every concert, only some. Especially festivals since LP has little control over them.

[quote=EvoOba]If it was a festival show early entrance wouldn’t apply. If it wasn’t, Adam had said that it’d happen only where possible.
[/signature][/quote]
It actually was Linkin Park’s sole show, not a festival… If Adam said that, then probably it’s okay.

It was obvious that it wasn’t possible in Russia, mainly because… it’s Russia. Saidnosir, u can understand me. :wink:

I didn’t understand that! :stuck_out_tongue:

It was obvious that it wasn’t possible in Russia, mainly because… it’s Russia. Saidnosir, u can understand me. :wink:

It wasn’t a festival show in St.Petersburg…so yeah, it’s kinda sad if the LPUers didn’t get an early entry as promised

LPU staff tried their best, but the crowd was uncontrollable cause we didn’t have any info so everyone was pissed. It was really stupid idea to try to organize early entry inside of SKK. Impossible mission especially after this shit with exchange of ticket to the bracelet.
I just wanna say thanks to the LP crew member who helped my friend at me. We didn’t have bracelet, cause info about it was announced very late and russian security wanna send us to get it. When crew member saw it he came to us and said that its okay and we could go to the fan zone. They started to argue with the russian security and in the end he just yelled at them “You wanna go home?!” and provided us to the fan zone. Man, i love you! Thank to him we were in the first line almost in the middle.