No Living Things Special Edition?

I was thinking today. Each Linkin Park album has a special edition but there is no information about one for Living Things.

I’m not saying a Japonese Version with one more track, I’m talking about a real special edition like Hybrid Theory had one with 2 CDs, Meteoras with a making of DVD, Minutes To Midinight with a making of DVD and A Thousand Suns with a live DVD, other with a Making of DVD and another one with book, LP and DVD.

Do you guys think that they will release it in a near future? Why?

Yep!

I believe that next year we’re gonna have something like that or in the end of this year.

They always release Special Editions and I love it!

[quote=Rafael Braz]Yep!

I believe that next year we’re gonna have something like that or in the end of this year.

They always release Special Editions and I love it![/quote]

I hope so!

There was a thread on this but…

Living Things Vinyl is “said” to be “in the works”. Also Hybrid Theory Special Edition came out 2 YEARS After it debuted.

LT Vinyl? uhuuummm…
Yeah! You are telling the true about HT. I have forgot it.

[smile] I dont even need a special version but would love some unreleased tracks for sure

Mike said at Sonos that a vinyl will come out. I’m really hoping for special editions, and I NEED that vinyl! lol

They already released a lot of making of that I don’t know if we can have a DVD about it. Maybe a live DVD like ATS+.

Good point about the Hybrid Theory Special Edition coming out so long after the album. I hope we don’t have to wait that long for a LT special edition (I’m counting on one), although if we do I hope it’s as good as the Hybrid Theory one.

This far it doesn’t look like there’s going to be another edition…

As of right now no, doesnt look like their will be one. Of course it might come out a year or so after the standard was released just like with the HT special edition.

I hope so. I love special editions.

The Special Editions from MTM and ATS was released with the comum album. That’s why I’m questioning it.