Noblesville Show meet up?

Since we are only 4 days away from the concert now, anyone up for a meet up? Or more so I’d love to know who’s all going so I can see who all I can meet that day! Still waiting to hear if we are going to get the meet and greet yet, I don’t know if anyone’s heard so far.

We are staying the night at a hotel in Fishers as it’s our first night without the kids in like ages! So just trying to plan ahead whats going on and when.

We will be at both Cincinnati & Noblesville … I believe you have my cell phone number ? Carole & I are anxious to meet other LPUers live !!!

[quote=Jon]We will be at both Cincinnati & Noblesville … I believe you have my cell phone number ? Carole & I are anxious to meet other LPUers live !!!

My friend (also LPUer) and I are leaving Canada on thursday night and plan to get in Indianapolis by friday night. We have our whole saturday free so if you are doing anything, let us know :slight_smile:
We are both going to the M&G but we were confirmed months ago, when they call the promo for the one who got in the LPU11 before a certain date. Hope to see you there too :slight_smile:

[quote=Annie-Claude]My friend (also LPUer) and I are leaving Canada on thursday night and plan to get in Indianapolis by friday night. We have our whole saturday free so if you are doing anything, let us know :slight_smile:
We are both going to the M&G but we were confirmed months ago, when they call the promo for the one who got in the LPU11 before a certain date. Hope to see you there too :slight_smile:

Hubby and I both just got the email that we got the M&G!! So excited about this!!

I will be attending. Be nice to meet you all and see you again Jon. Hope you Cinci show was good, I know I enjoyed myself.

[quote=Derek]I will be attending. Be nice to meet you all and see you again Jon. Hope you Cinci show was good, I know I enjoyed myself.