Odds on a Summit in California?

Firstly, I don’t mean to excite anyone into thinking that there’s a summit being planned or anything. What I’m wondering is if anyone has any info about potential summits and/or if you think linkin park will ever do one in California. I want to go to one really bad, but it’s not easy for me to travel out of state (or out of the country) to attend one. Anyway, if anyone has an opinion on the matter I would love to hear it =)

I assume the next USA summit should at least be close to Cali. Seeing as it was East Coast last time. My opinion.

[quote=Derek][/quote] I assume the next USA summit should at least be close to Cali. Seeing as it was East Coast last time. My opinion.

I hope so! That would be awesome =)

i think first of all they are doing a summit anywhere else than the usa. They are doing there one, yes but i think first of all its a different country

I agree with Alex, i think they’ll do a summit first of all in India (or in countries like that, where they never done one before), after that i think there are many possibilities that they’ll do another one in California and another one in Europe :slight_smile: (ok,i’ve planned a sort of next Linkin Park tour lol xD)

would love to have a summit in the South, Texas is soooo big and in the middle >_> cough

I want one LPU summit in some European country because I know that they won’t organize in my country lol. But I think there will be in USA, there was only one in Chicago.