Ok I'm so confused

I posted a thread about this before, but now I’m even more confused! I went to buy tickets to the VA show, and I was going to get two tickets for reserved seating, and now it says sold out. HOW IS THIS HAPPENING? I signed up to get pre-sale tickets, and have had nothing but trouble…I dont understand really. Should I just wait and see what I can find off ticketmaster tomorrow? Or what is technically sold out.

:\

It seems that they are only releasing a certain number of tickets for each presale. I know when I got mine yesterday they were sold out in minutes… Just keep trying :slight_smile:

That’s what I read too. They only have a certain number of tickets. I say keep on trying as well! :slight_smile:

Same here. I preordered the cd and i couldn’t get in for the presale. Finally forked over the $25 to join and all i get is sold out. I am so mad right now. I’m going to keep trying but I wasted $16 to preorder the album which I already preordered from Itunes then spent the extra $25 for nothing.
I hope you find tickets and I hope I do too. Good luck.

They only release a certain number of tickets for presales. They’ll release more for the general public sale, which I think is the 28th. I’d try first thing that morning. Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

[quote=William Dethlefs]Same here. I preordered the cd and i couldn’t get in for the presale. Finally forked over the $25 to join and all i get is sold out. I am so mad right now. I’m going to keep trying but I wasted $16 to preorder the album which I already preordered from Itunes then spent the extra $25 for nothing.
I hope you find tickets and I hope I do too. Good luck.[/quote]

Damn that sucks :frowning: Hope you both get tickets!

Good luck!

Oh wow lol Thank you all for clearing that up. I didn’t realize only a select number of tickets were being sold for each pre-sale event. I’m so angry, I work at 10 again tomorrow! Looks like I’ll miss out on the honda civic tour pre-sale as well :frowning: Grr! I’ll see what happens though. Hope it all works out for everybody as well

:smiley:

I believe that the CD preorder and Honda presale (the ones with the codes) have to be done through livenation.com. That only the LPU presale is from this site. If you haven’t tried that route, might be worth a shot.

That, or figure out how to be “sick” for an hour this morning…

on the ATS tour they would open more tickets before the public ones went on sale…that still might be a possibility. It all depends on the demand. Let the ground ctrl know your issue & they might have updated information…I found them to be very helpful. Adam had said something about opening more seating if they can. However, they do have a limited amount available for the pre-sales. Keep trying & don’t give up.