ONE MORE LIGHT WORLD TOUR 2017 photos

Hi Soldiers,

Is there any chance that there will be photo uploaded from One More light world tour 2017 to the Meet&Greets Album on the site? Does anyone know?
Still waiting and checking the album, but still empty.
I know there were photo sending via e-mail form M&G ( but the photo comes from Iphone camera, but what about photos from DSLR Camera?)
Would be great to bring back those memories.

Thank you for your help in advance! :slight_smile:

Email the headquarter lpuhq@lpunderground.com or tag them here @ lorenzoerr or @ lpuhq without spaces or maybe tag jfar920 or derek as mods of the site! Good luck soldier- can imagine how much you like to get them!

I have been doing the same very so often. I still have the 400+ pics they sent me. I was lucky enough to meet the guys in the M&G. 2 weeks before we all died as LP fans :(:disappointed_relieved::sweat::sob::sob:

May I tell you something? An LP fan never dies! We are soldiers- what doesn’t kill us make us stronger! #makeChesterproud and welcome to the wonderful world of the Lpu

Your words speak the truth and you have reminded me of the truth. Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for the welcome although I have been a member of LPU since 2.0. I need to post more I thinks :wink: :wink: :slight_smile:

Yes! absolutly agree :sunny:️ Spread the family with your posts :blush::muscle:t2::tada: