Oppinion of the concerts in Brazil

Hi guys, i want to know whats your oppinion from the shows here in brazil, i went in the one of Porto Alegre and it was legendary, so wich one you guys thought it was the better one, Rio, São Paulo or Porto Alegre?

Ps: sorry for my bad english im learning yet!

i was in Porto Alegre too, it was great, im my oppinion we are the best crowd in brazil, and i hope they come back soon!

I really don’t like to get into this ‘we’re the best’ shit. Really. It’s stupid and there’s a lot of people that take this serous and argue.

I attended SP and the both concerts in Rio.

The first Rio concert had the insane seltist and the crowd was… the best, really. Lots and lots of energy. But I enjoyed more the second Rio concert… maybe the fact I attend the M&G and wasn’t smash against the barricades and had AWESOME friends there with me.

The turth is I love them all.

It’s hard to say which was the best, so I will chose the first concert in Rio because this concert had the best setlist of the past 7 years.

I was in Anhembi, was fucking amazing, the setlist, and the best thing was the Mike’s smile in whole concert! Was the best day of my entire life, I can’t wait for the next concert.

I attended to the Arena Anhembi´s one. It was awesome, though I could barely hear Chester since the crowd was way too louder.

First I´ve got an awful spot,but then I managed to change my spot,and that actually worked!

Mike was a sweetheart, Brad was amazingly funny as usual and the concert was amazing!
Sometimes I couldn ´t feel Chester´s energy towards the crowd; sometimes he seemed kinda cold,but that´s him just being him. He´s a sweetheart anyways.

I went in to sao paulo That was epic
but for me the best is still the 2004 concert

So, there were different setlists in Brazil, eh? How many? Just 2 for Rio?

They used the sets from Honda Civic Tour.
They opened the concert in Sao Paulo with Tinfoil and Faint, the first in Rio with A Place For My Head, second one with Game Of Thrones intro and With You and in Porto Alegre with Tinfoil and Faint again.

If you want to see:

I was in Porto Alegre too and was the most beautiful thing i’ve ever saw… but i don’t know about the other concerts, well, a linkin park shows always wonderful.

I agree with Leonardo Mazarrella. The setlist was great and it was the first show in Rio. The place was packed and I knew they were selling premium ticket for the second show in the day, because it was empty compared to the first.

The best and different was at Porto Alegre, because : the setlist; the crazy crowd; that moment that we asked to the guy of the band change the BR flag for the RS flag; the awesome flashmob , the special and strong energy of the entire concert. The best men!!!

I agree with Buh, I don’t like to compare the shows, the most important is that the brazilian soldiers were awesome and made a nice show for the band too, I saw the SP concert on TV and cried :slight_smile: And i went to both Rio shows.

First one i was in M&G and that was crazy haha and i stay at the premium maybe that and the setlist made I think that was the best one. But the second one was amazing too, but where i was in th crowd doesn’t have the same energy, and I miss it.

Anyway, Finaly my dream came true, my first show of they and i got M&G and a plus show to say goodbye hehe

The soldiers from Brasil are the best and i’m very proud of it !!!

POA set was the same used in SP. According to Pooch’ Twitter, RJ#1 was the best crowd ever, you can hear on DSP (sometimes you can’t hear the band due the crowd’s noise). About the RS flag, in Rio#2 there was a Canga about Rio with images from Corcovado, Marcana, Pao de Açucar, Arcos da lapa and Copacabana Beach

POA set was the same used in SP. According to Pooch’ Twitter, RJ#1 was the best crowd ever, you can hear on DSP (sometimes you can’t hear the band due the crowd’s noise). About the RS flag, in Rio#2 there was a Canga about Rio with images from Corcovado, Marcana, Pao de Açucar, Arcos da lapa and Copacabana Beach[/quote]

The flag I signed. I can see it, right bellow ‘Janeiro’ xD

But I do think this discussion is ridiculous. You always gonna say the concert you attended was the best, kinda pointless.

Yes.

I was the SP so for me this was!! was amazing … More I was dying to go to in the two in Rio…

10.11.2010 Itu, SP (Brazil) - SWU Music & Arts Festival
10.07.2012 Sao Paulo, SP (Brazil)

Yes. “competition” is ridiculous. the best show is your show!

11.10.10 - Itú/SP - BRA
07.10.12 - São Paulo/SP - BRA
12.10.12 - Porto Alegre/RS - BRA