PLANS: LPU reunion before the concert in Rio

[size=45]LPU Snacks & Pizza 2012[/size]

I know that we, Brazilian fans, are annoying ant it’s the 99999th topic about our concerts but I’m trying to do something special in this one, ok? Don’t judge me! Haha

I was think something about the concert in Rio. Citibank Hall is located inside a shopping mall so there are a lot of places to have lunch there. We can get there about 1pm, meet all LPU members, talk and go to the line. Don’t forget that we don’t have to run because we have the early entry.

Ok, we have meet & greet here but some of us won’t be selected so it could be the last chance to know all LPU members from Rio de Janeiro.

If you guys agree, I will update this topic with the restaurant,. ok?

Anyone agree?

The event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/171020226355924/?context=create
If you pretend to go, confirm there!

Update:
RESTAURANT: Pizza Park (2nd floor of Via Parque)
TIME: 1pm (local time)

Hello Leonardo

i agreed. That’s a great ideia. I’ll be at the shopping mall in Rio with the group.
It´s interesting to choose the restaurant. It’ll be the reference to everyone. I am sure the group will accept!
see you

VV

I agree :smiley:
It wil be very nice -

but i don’t know which restaurant we can go… maybe mcdonald’s, they are faster! lol
Really, i don’t know XD

McDonald’s? Really? [lol]

I agree, but how we will meet everybody? I have no idea of some restaurant, you guys decide and I will support xD

Here (http://www.viaparqueshopping.com.br/index.php?option=com_loja&view=loja&Itemid=5) we can see all the restaurants at Via Parque but don’t forget that I’m broke due the prices of those concerts. [lol]

Ótima ideia HAUHAU É só escolher o restaurante. ;D
E por favor, se o tópico e para fãs brasileiros pra q escrever em inglês? K
Flww!

Because the moderator will close the topic if we don’t. Rules are rules. [neutral]

I don’t like soda and fries… Mc Donalds not!

I’ll be there. (:

me neither

me neither[/quote]

Nice! we have to choose a place who has options for everyone.

I want to lunch with you guys, but I can’t! :frowning:

http://www.viaparqueshopping.com.br/index.php?option=com_loja&view=loja&Itemid=5&codloja=7077742

What about Pizza Park?

I think we could do this not only in Rio, but in the others cities too.
That would be very nice to meet other fans! :slight_smile:

[quote=Vivian Kato]I think we could do this not only in Rio, but in the others cities too.
That would be very nice to meet other fans! :)[/quote]

I will be in SP too and I would love to do something like that there but it’s easier to do it in Rio.

I just saw another topic where people were talking about that too.
I think that they’re planning to meet at the line in SP, i don’t know…

[quote=Vivian Kato]I just saw another topic where people were talking about that too.
I think that they’re planning to meet at the line in SP, i don’t know…[/quote]

For me, it’s not the same thing

I’m up to anything in Rio. But the SP shit is: the Anhembi is far away from everything. So we can meet before we go there, you know?

You say the Citibank in Rio is in a shopping, right? I see some people like this and deslike that… so, thinking we gonna eat in a place is a bunch of restaurants, we can eat in differents places, right?

[quote=Buh]I’m up to anything in Rio. But the SP shit is: the Anhembi is far away from everything. So we can meet before we go there, you know?

You say the Citibank in Rio is in a shopping, right? I see some people like this and deslike that… so, thinking we gonna eat in a place is a bunch of restaurants, we can eat in differents places, right?[/quote]

No idea about Sao Paulo but yeah we’ll be inside of this restaurant but you can eat anything there. The problem of Citibank Hall is only the small capacity.

me neither[/quote]

Nice! we have to choose a place who has options for everyone.[/quote]

It’s Pizza time! I barely can’t wait to meet all of you. :smiley: