Point Poster Postage!

Hey guys I have ordered a Meteora Promo Poster (YES!) with 3,000 points and am really happy right now :)) Hope it comes fast I need that baby up on the wall :smiley:

Anyway many people have been wondering how much the postage for a poster is so I thought I would share my postage here for you! :slight_smile:

Postage to Germany is: 7,78$
Processing the order is: 2,55$
Total cost for poster: 3,000 points + 10,33$

Hope this helps!
I have already writen a blog about this but figured I should post it here so everyone who is interested can inform themselves!

Oh $10 for the entire shipping doesn’t sound way too much. I expected more to tell the truth :slight_smile: Awesome thne!

[quote=EvoOba]Oh $10 for the entire shipping doesn’t sound way too much. I expected more to tell the truth :slight_smile: Awesome thne!

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting us know.[smile][biggrin]

Cool, thanks for info, good to know! :slight_smile:

I’am glad with you :slight_smile: I’am wondering how you can 3000 pts. I guess the most pts we can get, is to have 50 friends and to be a member for 1 year. That make 1.000 pts altogether. Being social is a very small crop. So, how did you made the remaining 2.000 pts? Any tips?

kinda seems like ur just buying a poster at the store, but u really cant find these posters other places.

eBay =)