How many points should it be for a private show?

Do you mean how many points you need to attend a private show? Lol.

lol, no i mean get a private show. probably get like 10,000,000 points

You can change your points just for some items on the Store. Nothing more.

lol. i hope they add more stuff in the store and more ways to get points

Yeah I hope they add more ways to get points and the Hybrid Theory EP CD would be a great addition to the items that you could get with points!

[quote=Holden][quote=espltd3441]
[/quote]

Yeah I hope they add more ways to get points and the Hybrid Theory EP CD would be a great addition to the items that you could get with points![/quote]

Only problem with points for that CD is that the LPU1’s were almost all given away during that LPU CD bundle thing a few months ago.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=Holden][quote=espltd3441]
[/quote]

Yeah I hope they add more ways to get points and the Hybrid Theory EP CD would be a great addition to the items that you could get with points![/quote]

Only problem with points for that CD is that the LPU1’s were almost all given away during that LPU CD bundle thing a few months ago.[/quote]

Oh wow I totally missed that. It must of been before I renewed my LPU account. Still looking to add that CD to my collection as well as the LPU 2 CD.

lol, no i mean get a private show. probably get like 10,000,000 points

DAAAMM I missed that opportunity to buy ep, I registered like a week after the end of giveaway. Anyway, I bought it for 150$ with autograph and if I get to M&G I’m gonna get it signed :slight_smile: