Points? :)

Nice.we get points for everything we do on LPU! ;D

Do we get something when we reach a specific number of points?

Good question Jens xD

with 12398120398123098123098123098123098123098123098123091823 points, Mike will call you!

[quote=Jens]Nice.we get points for everything we do on LPU! ;D

Do we get something when we reach a specific number of points?
[/quote]

yeah :smiley: more information about that topic would be great

I barely have any points, but I’m also curious as to what they are for :slight_smile:

Not sure what we’re going to use them for, if anything. They’re a feature that came with the new platform. We might let you guys redeem points for “stuff” at some point, but we’ll see.

Nice))))

[quote=Adam]Not sure what we’re going to use them for, if anything. They’re a feature that came with the new platform. We might let you guys redeem points for “stuff” at some point, but we’ll see.

I’m also curious as to how this points system will work out. And I wonder what all can get you points…

I guess, best that you can do with this points - is allow to buy digital versions of all previous LPU CD’s (not current CD).

In the end, we all know… Points mean Prizes!!!

How does the “Being Social” repeatable quest work?
Is it like one point per day of participation?

[quote=KATHYxx]How does the “Being Social” repeatable quest work?
Is it like one point per day of participation?

[quote=Adam]Not sure what we’re going to use them for, if anything. They’re a feature that came with the new platform. We might let you guys redeem points for “stuff” at some point, but we’ll see.
[/quote]

That would be nice! Buying LP stuff with the points, me likeyyyy :))

when you buy stuff in store, look at the total…

do you see points??

i do :slight_smile: which could be points mean discount?

[quote=allenjamieson]when you buy stuff in store, look at the total…

do you see points??

i do :slight_smile: which could be points mean discount?[/quote]

I sure hope so :smiley:

Nice Adam :slight_smile:

We find something that the points can be used to :slight_smile:

and now the only thing missing is ‘leveling up’ like the platform in IGN :smiley:

[/quote]

Use the points to redeem stuff is an excellent idea! I love it!