Polish Summit of Linkin Park Fans 2013

Hello!

Some time ago, maybe a year ago, polish fans of Linkin Park came up with an idea to organize something similar to LPU Summits. Many people were interested but nobody wanted to organize this. So, I decided to do this, because: Why not? When I declared I want to organize the summit, one person (nataku) more offered me help.

So, together we started to organize Polish Summit of Linkin Park Fans 2013 (Ogolnopolski Zlot Fanow Linkin Park 2013). We decided that this kind of an event has to be in the capitol, Warsaw. So we rent clubhouse, a place to sleep, we started a list of people to be willing to attend and think up some attractions. To organize all of this took us few months but we managed to do it.

On Friday, 23rd of August, in Warsaw took place Polish Summit of Linkin Park Fans 2013. There were around 60 people. the first attraction was sightseeing the city. Next, we went to rent club for the party (part of the people came only for that). We had fun while the music of Linkin Park was playing, but not only! Beside Linkin Park, Dead by Sunrise, Fort Minor or Grey Daze we listened to bands like Billy Talent, Green Day, 30 Second To Mars, Metallica, Nirvana, AC/DC, Guns N’ Roses, Korn, Marilyn Manson, System Of A Down, Limp Bizkit, Seether or Eminem. The whole event last for 8 hours, during those we had lot of good conversations, group photos, group singing or even a small mash pit! All of the participants got lanyards and IDs.

During the event there was also a pop quiz about Linkin Park. Questions were demanding and prizes interesting.

I wanted to share this with you guys to show how loyal polish fans of Linkin Park are! And maybe someone in your country will come up with this idea? We’re thinking about organizing this every year, each time in a different city. Of course, we’re waiting for another Linkin Park concert in Poland! Or maybe we would live to see LPU Summit or LPU Meetups?

(me and nataku)

Greetings for Linkin Park fans all over the world from fans from Poland! :slight_smile:

It was wonderful event! Some of you may say: ‘60 ppl, so small group’ but you shouldn’t judge it in that way. There were so many people who declared they’ll come but they resigned in the last moment.
I would thank once again organizators of this summit, nataku and lostek, for taking care about every detail of this meeting. I can’t imagine myself preparing this and you did it with excellent result. I’m sure this event was like opening the gates for polish fans and the second summit will be much more bigger :wink:
It was a great opportunity to meet nice persons (big hug for you guys!), see you soon! :slight_smile:

I agree with you. We spent a good time together. it was nice to meet other polish LP fans. See you on next summit or Linkin Park concert [wink] Thanks for organizators! You are great.

Music connects! Well done! I wasn’t there but it was certainly a nice event. Thanks for sharing your moments :slight_smile:

This is amazing! I’m sure you’ll inspire many fans to have their own, sounds really fun! I’ve come to realize the Summits are becoming more about meeting my new friends I make before each one and sharing it with all of them, than the actual band or concert, haha. Can’t wait to see what grows from this, great work!

Jealous! :open_mouth:

It was amazing. It was great time for me, i’ve met lot of new people - Linkin Park fans with whom we wanna go together to the next LP concert :smiley: