Portraits of a Masked Mind

I will, this is my passion :slight_smile:

Nice to see you back at it again! It’s been some time since your last story if I’m not mistaken :slight_smile:

Yes, like 4 months :sweat_smile: but I’ll try to come back to write followly again :slight_smile:

Untitled

“I’ve been far away for so long that I’m afraid of being out of touch and having lost the path I had built. It seems that my abilities has gone away with my will and all I have are just pieces of who I used to be.”

…";The dream that opened my wound was that, but the future was another, a very desolated one… but with my friends here, it can’t be as bad as I think."…

What happened here? All my words were inexplicably erased, I borrowed your time and now I.O.U my destiny. The desert of the desires is always a great place to get lost and find yourself swimming in the sand of the forgettable memories we’ve made over the years. For now, my life is made.

Sin título

"He estado tan lejos por mucho que estoy asustado de estar fuera de tono y haber perdido el camino que construí, Parece que mis habilidades se han ido con mi voluntad y todo lo que tengo son solo pedazos de quien solía ser."

… "El sueño que abrió mi herida fue ese, pero el futuro fue otro, uno muy desolador… Pero con mis amigos aquí, no puede ser tan malo como creo." …

¿Qué fue lo pasó aquí? Todas mis palabras fueron inexplicablemente borradas, te presté tu tiempo y ahora te debo mi destino. El desierto de los deseos es siempre un buen lugar para perderse y encontrarte nadando en la arena de las memorias olvidables que hemos hecho a lo largo de los años. Por ahora, mi vida está hecha.

Your English has improved so much! Great poem

Thanks! Being reading your posts and everyone else has helped me.

I don’t know if call it a poem or not :sweat_smile:

I just assumed it was a poem, not sure if it actually was one :smile: