Post and signature issue

Hey mods.

Whenver anyone with a signature posts a message you see the post right above the signature.
Is it possible too create some space between the post and signature?

grtz MAx

Agreed, I had to insert the line to differentiate.

Agreed, it’d be helpful!

I’ll bring this up to Adam and see what he says.

I’m guessing though that this would have to come from Ground(ctrl) as it is their coding that we are using.

[quote=dragonlp20]I’ll bring this up to Adam and see what he says.

I’m guessing though that this would have to come from Ground(ctrl) as it is their coding that we are using.

Good :smiley: Great to see you back here too :smiley:

[just busy trying to get my LPU FAQ back up [razz] … and I so need a better sig [razz] ]

I just put a dotted line and some white space as part of the signature.

Added white space to mine.

The fun thing is, when you quote someone, it quotes their siggy too.[confused]

[quote=Airazor]The fun thing is, when you quote someone, it quotes their siggy too.[confused]

This would be great, having to scroll past endless signature pictures is a bit annoying :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Bob][quote=SinisterNL]
yeah good point! maybe they can work on that too. Eventhough its not a LPU solution, i think its in de codes of the whole site build up of the host
[/quote]

This would be great, having to scroll past endless signature pictures is a bit annoying :P[/quote]

I agree. It makes the threads tooooooooooooooo long!

Was just about to ask about if it was possible for the signature not to be quoted with posts, but it looks like its covered here. I agree, this needs to be sorted.

[quote=regi][quote=Bob][quote=SinisterNL]
yeah good point! maybe they can work on that too. Eventhough its not a LPU solution, i think its in de codes of the whole site build up of the host
[/quote]

This would be great, having to scroll past endless signature pictures is a bit annoying :P[/quote]

I agree. It makes the threads tooooooooooooooo long![/quote]

Totally agree. But sadly I think we’ll have to manually delete the sigs from the quotes :frowning:

In some areas, I miss the old old school LPUMB