Post-Concert Depression

Are you suffering from PCD? Tell us about it.

Someone requested that I create a review blog where LPU members and fans can collectively share their past experiences with Linkin Park. So here it is.

You’ll find two of my personal reviews about the most recent show at the House Of Blues, along with some new ones that are soon to come.

We want to hear your stories as well. Send your reviews about the HOB show, meet & greets, LPU events, summits, and any other upcoming shows to Lpuhob@gmail.com and we’ll post them on our blog.

-Dayna

Yay!

it’s been almost a year since the last lp show ;_; but soooon 06/05/12

How about Pre-Concert Depression? I’m going to the Tinley Park show which is in August. I have to wait 3 more months for this ;_;

But I’ll be sure to post after I see the concert too.

[quote=ToddTheAwesome]How about Pre-Concert Depression? I’m going to the Tinley Park show which is in August. I have to wait 3 more months for this ;_;

But I’ll be sure to post after I see the concert too.[/quote]

I’ll be there too! It’s depressing to wait that long…

[quote=ToddTheAwesome]How about Pre-Concert Depression? I’m going to the Tinley Park show which is in August. I have to wait 3 more months for this ;_;

But I’ll be sure to post after I see the concert too.[/quote]
Im going to the Jones Beach show in August and i have anxiety.

I have pre and post from the 2011 show being cancelled on me the day of the concert, not being able to see them in 2011 after never missing a concert since 2000 in MD, DC or VA, never missed a tour until chester got sick, I was so depressed for months after that, now I am waiting to go to NJ for the concert CANT WAIT and the summit, so this will make up for it and then will have Post Concert Depression LOL

Well, someone recorded the entire HOB show and put it on youtube…I’m currently re-watching it. :smiley:

Great Blog!

I’m so PCD that I can’t wait to go to the summit and attend the next show. I feel a little bit sad that they didn’t play No More Sorrow at the HOB, but I know it’s difficult to play a lot of songs and satisfy every fan so I’m very grateful for the show. I’m mostly depressed about the band not playing some songs and the feeling that the show ended so quick and wishing that it lasted longer

Yeah, the HOB show went by too fast! Not that they didn’t play enough, it was just so incredible that I just wanted it to last longer! I’m still sort of on a high from the show, but I’m sure in a few days it will fall into PCD.