Pre-order arrival date?

For those of us who pre-ordered LIVING THINGS through LinkinPark.com, can we expect the CD to arrive on June 26th or earlier? When I pre-ordered A Thousand Suns, I was pleasantly surprised when it actually arrived on September 14th and I didn’t have to wait. Hoping for the same thing again!

i hope your right, i wanna join in on the release day challenge!

hope the same
my ATS arrived on September 14th too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

im in australia, so I reckon mine will get in late august haha

I guess we’ll have it sometime between June 24th and June 30th, depending on where we live :slight_smile:
I got ATS 2 days early (september 12th) which was pretty dope. Either way tho, we’re all getting an email with the mp3 files on the 26th so don’t worry :slight_smile:

We will most likely get the actually CD of the album on the day of the release. If we’re lucky we might get it a day or two before June 26th, which has happened to me before. Even if that doesn’t happen we will still get a digital copy sent to us by email so we can still listen to the album = )

you’ll get the email the moment its out.
physical cd depends on where you live got my ats after quiet some itme

Yeah, it all depends on where you live. I got my ATS about a week after it was released, so I was happy to have my digital version until then. :wink:

Alright, thank you for the help everyone!

The releasedate in the Netherlands is set on June 22nd , so hopefully it arrives on time [biggrin]