Pre-Sale Codes for NON-Ticketmaster Sites (MGM Grand)

I just spoke to two different reps at AXS and Ticketmaster; if you have a pre-sale code for a show where the ticket purchase link takes you to a partner website (AXS.COM in this case) those pre-sales are at a different time than Ticketmaster website. The one I have is for Las Vegas MGM Grand and the pre-sale for this site does not open until May 30th. There are several other shows at arenas that has the same issue as this one. Hopefully this helps anyone else that has been freaking out for the last hour and 3 minutes.

Houston is facing the same dilemma. Tickemaster takes you to the toyota center webpage because they sell their own even tickets. We called toyota center and said that they are not doing presale till the 16th. Which would have been nice to know. Now I wonder do the codes work for then? and the times

So we have to wait until the the 16th? Thats a for sure thing? Like it isn’t going to all of a sudden work in the next hour right?

both of you may have possibly received a text that says something about “pre-sale in your city communication was sent out in error” right?

No, I haven’t gotten any text messages from them

Full message says “Hi, While you will still be offered the exclusive opportunity to purchase presale tickets, we regret to inform you that this morning’s communications to your city were sent in error. You can use your code at any other city today. Feel free to contact verifieddansupport@ticketmaster.com, should you have any questions.” Sounds like some venues only use specific merchants for ticket sales…@lpuhq1 for reference if needed. Will the code I received still work for that particular day then?

That pre-sale code can be used for any other city as well. Check your
presale code here: http://presale.linkinpark.com