Pre-sale Tickets

Hey there.
I joined the Linkin Park Underground a few months ago, when Linkin Park were and still aren’t touring. So I was looking through the LPU and I was reminded that one of the benefits of being part of this are pre-sale tickets. Now I’ve never even been to any concert before, but I’m familiar with how the ticket selling system works. However, I am unfamiliar with the whole concept of pre-sale tickets, so I was hoping someone with experience with this system could help me out with how this works. As far as I can work out, we will be able to buy tickets to a show earlier than anyone who isn’t in the LPU. Does this include wherever we want to sit, how early we can get in and things like that. So can someone please explain to me what exactly happens within the Underground when a Linkin Park show is announced. Sorry if this seems stupid to you, I’m still new to this. :]

Thanks very much.

About a week before the show, the LPU presale started. I was able to click on “purchase” and then I was brought to the ticket site “eventim.de” where the presale was enabled. So I guess, it works similar in London, just with another ticket-page. :wink:

I’ve used the pre-sale tickets option once for the gig in Hamburg last June. I could do it via a link I had received in my email inbox a few days before the general admission sales. This link is sent in an email from the LPUHQ. You usually have something like 2 or 3 days before tickets become available for non LPUers. I think, but I’m not sure, that you can get some of the best seats in the venue, nonetheless there are only a few seats for LPU members whether seated or standing. Personally I was in the pit, so I couldn’t tell [cool]
It’s a great system because you can manage to buy tickets without any stress and don’t have to wait for hours as it’s usually the case when you’re on most tickets selling websites.
I hope I could give you enough explanations.

Yeah normally under the touring list is then an option for pre sale when I remember right:) but that works only for concerts not festivals

Hey LP fans

I’m trying to find out how many tickets I can purchase (presale) I am an LPU member, and would like to go with 4 friends… can I buy them tickets too on presale?
Its going to be a massacre on ticket day… first show in South Africa just announced.

Please let me know.
Thanks

[quote=Dean Moore]Hey LP fans

I’m trying to find out how many tickets I can purchase (presale) I am an LPU member, and would like to go with 4 friends… can I buy them tickets too on presale?
Its going to be a massacre on ticket day… first show in South Africa just announced.

Please let me know.
Thanks[/quote]
You not the only one that wants to know this, I got a few people wanting tickets, and we dont want to miss out on GA.

Would be great to know the answer to this :slight_smile: So stoked that the band can finally make it to South Africa.

HI guys

It varies depending on the contract with the ticketing company. For the Johannesburg pre sale we were allowed a maximum of 4 tickets per LPU member.