Private rehearsal in Bristow

Did anybody get a confirmation email to attend the private concert rehearsal?

Haven’t heard anything back as of yet. The contest just ended yesterday, so I’m sure they are compiling a list of invitees and will let us know shortly via email. Good luck!

Yeah havent heard anything but MAN IT WOULD BE SWEET TO WIN THAT, couldnt go to the bristow show because of a wedding so had to choose camden NJ show, worked out ironically because of the summit, but would be sweet to go to a rehearsal. GD LUCK PEOPLE

yeah I wish they did every time to every show for all the fans!.. dreamer am i :slight_smile:

Yeah its also 10 days before the summit and we have no information on what is going on, so who knows.

Got an email today! So excited to go!

[quote=CG]Got an email today! So excited to go!
[/quote]

Got in too! M&G isn’t notified until the day of the concert, correct?

M&G is about 3-7 days before the concert. Im going to 8/15/12. I already know cause I have a garunteed one.http://lpunderground.com/users/adam/blogs/2382233 that should help

Does everybody get emails at the same time or individually

Considering I was BCC’d, I’d assume everyone got them at the same time. I assume if you didn’t get an email, you didn’t get in. [sad]

I wanted to go so bad[cry]

I’m going too! So excited!

Quick question - everyone who got in, do you have LPU pass or LPU Plus pass?

[quote=kirley09]Quick question - everyone who got in, do you have LPU pass or LPU Plus pass?
[/quote]

I have a regular LPU pass ($25) and got into the private rehearsal, so it’s basically random. Also, anyone who won has it listed on their profile as well!