Problem with membership

I signed up for the lpu free trial but a few minutes later purchased the lpu plus pass. I still don’t have full access to the site, some pages say i need a membership to view them. Also on my page it states that the feee trial ends in may 2012 but the plus pass expires 12/31/1969.
Any information would be helpful

well they wrote that by using the trial membership you can use SOME of the stuff here on lpu.com - not everything. :slight_smile:

This is just to see if the lpu would be something for you. do you like the community? do you like the videos? do you like the store? do you like the advantages? - The trial membership should give you an answer to these questions. :slight_smile: Once you’ve signed in as a full member, you can use everything.

No i did buy the full membership. I had originally tried the free trial but decided to buy the full membership. After that i still dont have full access. Maybe I have to wait for the trial membership to expire.

Maybe you signed in with the password/code for the lpu free trial? sign in again and use the code from the lpu plus pass. maybe it works then

Go to Forum => Site Feedback, post your thread there, or you can send your question by emailing LPUHQ at lpuhq@lpunderground.com :slight_smile:

[quote=Lizzi]well they wrote that by using the trial membership you can use SOME of the stuff here on lpu.com - not everything. :slight_smile:

This is just to see if the lpu would be something for you. do you like the community? do you like the videos? do you like the store? do you like the advantages? - The trial membership should give you an answer to these questions. :slight_smile: Once you’ve signed in as a full member, you can use everything.[/quote]
Lolz read what he said: “I signed up for the lpu free trial but a few minutes later purchased the lpu plus pass” D’oh!

Contact Adam or anyone from the ground (ctrl) They should help You.

[quote=michalangelo]Lolz read what he said: “I signed up for the lpu free trial but a few minutes later purchased the lpu plus pass” D’oh!

Contact Adam or anyone from the ground (ctrl) They should help You.[/quote]

lmao! sorry xD

http://www.lpunderground.com/news/72863

“…trial members can check out the forums, photos, news posts, personal profiles and see what goes on here at the LPU. Some features of the website are still for full LPU members only, including the chat, LPU-TV episodes, and meet & greet RSVPs. You must join to access these features.”

I had the same thing happen to me. From what I heard, just wait until the free trial membership expires and then try logging in. You should be able to access the site more after that. Hope this helped. Also, contact Ground(Ctrl) if you have any questions or still can’t access your account.

• Kate

Thanks for the help and advice guys. I contacted ground(ctrl). Hope they have a solution