Question about chester bennington's wedding ring

why did chester take off wedding ring during the show at x games concert

Probably the same reason why doctors and nurses take off their jewellery.

He had experience with fans breaking his bracelets and other jewellery. But then again, does it actually matter? I would understand if you’re a girl asking but.

Sometimes they take off their wedding rings- just in case. Sometimes they go into the crowd to high five a bunch of people, so it’s understandable that they wouldn’t want it to slip off there or something. And taking off rings for playing guitar helps your fingers.

This.
Or maybe he almost lost it during the last show by accident.

he has a wedding ring as a tatoo

Mike took his off too.
Nobody wants to lose its wedding ring :wink:

I’m a singer/bassist and I take my rings (my wedding ring and my friendship ring with my best friend) off too.
Mostly because they distract me and make me feel uncomfortable while playing and holding a microphone.

[quote=Bajtak]he has a wedding ring as a tatoo

I am surprised, that this has noticed by someone. I guess, Chester just don’t want to loose it. A while ago, he went into the crowd during a show and one fan tried to tear off his wristband. Not nice! So probably he got his ring under shelter to secure it against “us” :wink:

Bevare of the rules here guys, you all breaks it right now. Theres not alloved to speak about family of members. And i believe this conversation is that…

Technically it was a question about a piece of jewelry that Chester doesn’t wear on stage.
And people tried to explain why he probably doesn’t wear it.

Technically it was a question about a piece of jewelry that Chester doesn’t wear on stage.
And people tried to explain why he probably doesn’t wear it.

[quote=Holden][quote=Bajtak]he has a wedding ring as a tatoo
[/quote]
¨

This has deffinatly something to to with his personal life… But i guess the mods have seen this. And as long they dont do something i guess its alright…

I know, but this is already a very well known-fact on the internet about his tattoo wedding ring and someone made a false claim confusing it with his current marriage so I corrected them. I wouldn’t of brought it up unless that post was made.

Mods? With the (seemingly) lack of activity/warnings from them on the boards, I forgot we have those…

who cares?!

Anna do you know what kind of ring Chester wore the white one that Talinda wears now. It looks to be ceramic but not sure. My 9 yr old daughter asked me and idk…lol

Chester had his wedding ring tattoo .when he was married to frist wife he had his wedding band on all the time but then he started to where a White band on tours