Questions for Mike chat

Have you got any?
I have found this on lplive.net and I wonder what are these songs:

I don’t have yet [rolleyes]

I always wanted to ask him about the “Akira” reference in “High Voltage”. Do you know if he already answered this somewhere?

[quote=RappyLovesLP]I always wanted to ask him about the “Akira” reference in “High Voltage”. Do you know if he already answered this somewhere?[/quote]What reference?
My another question is about a demo I found on the net, I’m pretty sure its A06 demo.

[quote=Andrus]My another question is about a demo I found on the net, I’m pretty sure its A06 demo.[/quote]Are you referring to the one on the LPU9 CD?

[quote=Andrus]Have you got any?
I have found this on lplive.net and I wonder what are these songs:

LP back in the old days used to make lot of spray paint pictures, wall arts or some cool stuffs. So this “Akira” is a Japanese Manga series which is a science fiction released in 1982, so i guess with that series inspiration they might have written this song or gave a reference to it :slight_smile: (also Mike Shinoda has his Japanese root so these awesome fictions of Japan would have had some influence on him !)

[quote=Andrus][quote=RappyLovesLP]I always wanted to ask him about the “Akira” reference in “High Voltage”. Do you know if he already answered this somewhere?[/quote]What reference?
My another question is about a demo I found on the net, I’m pretty sure its A06 demo.

My one and only question will be - when will the Uk tour be ? (I want to know so i can get my lp tattoo’s finished before the M & G)

I meant this song :slight_smile:
the drum pattern somehow reminds me of A06, with violin instead of guitar.

[quote=Andrus]I meant this song :slight_smile:
the drum pattern somehow reminds me of A06, with violin instead of guitar.

I’m still thinking about question… It is difficult to come up with something new…

[quote=BIGBADBOZ]My one and only question will be - when will the Uk tour be ? (I want to know so i can get my lp tattoo’s finished before the M & G)

Akira is Mike’s nickname

How does asking the questions work? Do we just type it in and then they give it to him?? Or is it like a chat board and he will see everything and pick and choose what he answers? :slight_smile: thx friends

Yes, he sees everything and he pick up the questions he want. It’s kinda confusing, if the chat room is busy

Mike, projects like Reanimation, Collision Course and Fort MInor are coming?

Are they gonna have a North American arena tour? Or Living Things tour? They barely played any Living Things songs on Honda Civic Tour.

[quote]LP back in the old days used to make lot of spray paint pictures, wall arts or some cool stuffs. So this “Akira” is a Japanese Manga series which is a science fiction released in 1982, so i guess with that series inspiration they might have written this song or gave a reference to it :slight_smile: (also Mike Shinoda has his Japanese root so these awesome fictions of Japan would have had some influence on him !)
#One step closer to the eDgE#[/quote]

Yes, I know this. Thanks anyways!

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]Akira is Mike’s nickname

[/quote]
Ah ok thanks didn’t know this.

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]Akira is Mike’s nickname